10.4th year ✔️

Parseltongue
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
Talking to death, life or time
Normal
Point of view/Authors notes/time skips
___________________________________________________
Let's skip to fourth year shall we....

Olivia's pov
I miss Grandpa Tom. Why did Ginny have to kill him?! Why did Ron have to kill him?! I feel so alone, Severus is more distant than ever, I never see draco anymore because of pansy and hermione is always in the library or with her fake parents.

I've never been this alone. Not in this life at least.

I walk onto the train sitting by myself as I always do. I see draco, laughing with pansy and a sudden rage goes through me. Why?! Why did he chose her?!

I turn my head when he turns to look at me. I feel tears Welding up in my eyes.

'Where all those summers we spent meant nothing? With those years at Hogwarts yet he doesn't seem to care about me. WHAT DID I DO TO HIM! I lost my first true friend! Over nothing! yet it hurts so bad!'

I hear a knock and I turn my head and see eyes so dreamy.

"Hello, can I sit here everywhere is full" he said.

I nodded my head and turned back away from him. He gets in and sits across from me and says "are you ok? You seem upset?"

"No *i look down* I lost a friend, that's why I'm sitting alone. I haven't been dealing with it very well." I confess.

"Well if you need a friend, you got me from now on.*i smile* See I made you smile." I chuckle and shake my head. I look up into his green/blue eyes and blush.

'Man. I forgot why he was popular with girls.'(if you can't tell It's Cedric)

We start talking the rest of the train ride.

And my mind left my problems, for once.  We soon said goodbye and exited the train. Me being stopped by the one person I didn't want to deal with...Malfoy.

"Olivia! Why are you ignoring me!"

"Hah! Me ignore you. It seems like it's the other way around doesn't it. Whose the one who sent the other letters. Me. Whose the one that has tried to see the other and they said they are to busy. Me. Who is the one who has tried to talk to the other but the other has always turned away. Me! So don't you dare even TRY to put the blame on me MALFOY" I huff.

I look at his shocked face and just shake my head. I should have never trusted anyone. Or maybe I should have just died at the Dursley's. I turn around and walk away. A tear running down my face.

"SO IM MALFOY TO YOU NOW?!" I hear him yell

I turn around letting him see my face. "You've been Malfoy to me ever since YOU destroyed our friendship. And to think, the people who i trusted the most, have broken me down. Don't talk to me again malfoy, or else."

I turn and run into Hogwarts. I run into the slytherin common room, seeing no one in there. I fall to the floor and curl up and cry.

It's never felt so good crying. I feel arms wrap around me but I push them off. I find the strength to get up and look at the person.

Of course it's him.

"Stop! Don't even start acting like a father to me Severus. You an-and draco! You both pushed me away! So just stop ok, just stop! Please!! "

I don't even turn to look at his face, I just run. Run somewhere and crash into a set of arms.

"Oy baby potter slow down-hey are you ok." I can recognize that voice anywhere.

"No I'm not ok! Everyone I trust keeps hurting me, making my depression worse by the minute. I just want to escape life Fred , just for a minute."

It's true, I olivia snape (legally changed it) suffer from depression. Only Fred and George knows about it. I take Dayly prescriptions but it barley helps.

I start bawling in his chest, not able to contain my tears.

'I'm so fucking tired. I didn't get reborn just for life to slap me across the face. Draco used to be the one person I shared everything to, and for him to just forget about that just hurts. A lot.'

"Sh Wolfy, it's ok shh" I soon get tired and close my eyes. The last thing I hear is "sweet dreams wolfy"

IM SO SORRY.
I haven't punished in forever. And I have no time since I'm doing ink-tober and school but I'm trying to publish as much as I can. And  I know this is a SHORT chapter ... sorry...
Anyways see u next chapter byeeee word count :809