15.Mermaids?

Parseltongue
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
Talking to death, life or time
Normal
Point of view/Authors notes/time skips
__________________________________________________

Olivias pov
Ok even I have to say, what draco did was sweet and all but. I can't forget. Besides he hasn't really fulfilled his promise.

He's been spending day and night with pansy, kisses her cheek, Carrys her books, walks her to classes hell he even buys her gifts. I just want My draco back, not pansys draco. I know that I've asked them not to but still what the hell, my whole life I've never gotten a single kiss, and offer to help me, not even a damn gift.

Severus was always to busy to go buy gifts, the malfoys always went on vacation during the holidays, and the Dursley's Dont give a damn about her. So why isn't she worth just a simple gift. Hell shes not even worth viper. That snake was so.. gentle and caring especially for her kind.

I sigh as I get out of bed, thinking all these thoughts at once is tiring you know! I go through my natural routine but today for some reason I want to wear makeup. I never wore it before only to the Yule ball and even then it was barley anything.

'How the hell do I do this. I suck at makeup. Brogan usually helps me'

Mistress I may be of use -death

How? -Olivia

I always do life's makeup when she's tired, so everyday- death

He's really good at it Olivia trust me , AW ARE YOU BLUSHING-life

I hate you life. You know I hate compliments.-death

Ok go for it death I trust you- Olivia.

3rd person pov
Olivia sat down on the bathrooms tiled floor. And let herself me wrapped around by the darkness that is death.

As soon as she arrived at his temple he got write to work. Putting down a non oily foundation an her soft pale skin, making sure her contour is the perfect shade to show of her sharp jawline, a blood red lipstick on her plump pink lips making her look stunning. A few more minutes after he finished her eyeshadow which is a nice black and green.

Smiling to himself death noted that in his home they spent over 3 hours but at Hogwarts only 3 minutes passed. He then let himself sink into the shadows as they were transported back to the bathroom.

"Holy shit I look- amazing omg how not even brogan can do makeup this good!" Olivia exclaimed.

"Now onto my hair." She added. She curled her long hair to make perfect curls but she didn't like that. Putting her fingers through it making them nice and wavy. That's what she wanted. 

Olivia being oliva decided, 'screw uniform today' and put on her black shirt that she tucks into her dark gray skirt. She puts on white socks that go up to your knees and small black heels along with her leather jacket that says "fuck off"

Smiling to herself she walks out of her dorm and doesn't stop till she reaches the dinning hall. Noticing that ivy is sitting at the griffindors table she decides to go talk to the Weasley twins.