16. tom?

Parseltongue
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
Talking to death, life or time
Normal
Point of view/Authors notes/time skips
__________________________________________________
Olivias POV
Today's the day, today is the day of the finals, the day in which my past life lost Cedric. I really hope I can save him from dumblewhore. You see when Voldemort got resurrected in my past life it was actually Dumbledore who told peter to kill Cedric he was there the entire time hiding behind bushes and tombstones.

Unfortunately for Tom Pettigrew was a double agent, loyal to the light. He is the one who killed Cedric, it was never in Voldemort's plans to kill Cedric, it was always in Dumblewhores plan.

I can't believe Harry never knew, I hope everything will work out in this timeline. I will always remember that Pettigrew told dumbles where my parents where even though they begged him to keep quiet, they begged and pleaded to live but I will always remember.

I remember dumbles face as he laughed when my mother fell. How his eyes twinkled with joy at her sobs when he first entered the room, how he was afraid when I survived. And how he ran to not be caught.

I can't wait until this year is finally over. I can't wait to go back home for the summer and see Siri and remmy. We will finally be able work on the plan with Tom and not just fractions of Tom, but Tom, my grandpa Tom. I can't wait for dumb-as-a-door to finally go down he can't win again I've let his behavior slide far to many times this year and I think that I'm able to finally kill him once toms back to normal.

Recently everyone's distance themselves from me. Hermione barely talks me but it's not like she talked to me before. Shes in the library most of the time and I don't have any time too go there most days with weasel and weaselette always trying to corner me when I'm there, Malfoy is always with Pig face and I know she hates me and I definitely hate her, Cedric is always with cho and she's rather boring and also hates me. Theo, Rosalie , ivy and Blaise are always on group dates or just hang out without me and I never know why.

Severus is  actually the only one who's been talking to me and I'm glad, before we would used to fight every day, arguing about the most simplest things, but now it's like he actually cares again And I'm so happy, it feels like I finally got my dad back ,  our little family is slowly coming back together, we're still very far apart we're two different people and I wish he would try to understand that rather than think of me as a mini version of him or a mini version of mum, but  I'm not,  I'm just Olivia. Not Potter. Not snape . Not Evans. Not a Gryffindor or a Slytherin or even just Hogwarts heir I'm just Olivia ,just me. But no one seems to try and understand that I'm just me.

It just gets me so bloody mad when people don't understand that I don't want to be treated like I'm some God, great I survived a killing curse great but it doesn't mean I'm perfect. heck there's a whole group, a fan club for me in the school which is just so bloody weird, I'm just a student I don't care if I'm the girl who lived , I don't care if I was bloody Merlin himself, I just want to be normal but it's so impossible for me to be normal.

Death: you should know by now that you're not normal, no matter what life you live, no matter how many times it takes your life would never be normal until you get ride of that disease people call a headmaster

life: oh shush death, don't be so gloomy all the time you could have worded it better and you know it, Livy you could do whatever you want in the future, travel the world , find treasures or just stay home and get a job you will love but exactly like death said you cannot stop until he is gone, he has hurt and manipulated to many people