6. Undoubtedly Wrong.

Naruto POV

I find myself convincing,

You're the one for me.

Even though your company

Is a bitter-sweet cup of tea.

●○●

Sai and I find ourselves in a fancy little knick knack shop that sells hand crafted goodies. Most of the things in here are girly stuff like coin purses and dresses, but we also found other things like leather wallets and tote bags that can be useful to everyone.

My stomach decides to mimick a whales call, and makes itself known throughout the entire store. With every growl, it got loider, and the sound grosser. Sai glances down at my stomach with a blank expression, and blinks in confusion. What, has he never been hungry for food before?

I blush in embarassment and place my hands over my stomach."Gah! Damnit, shut up tummy!"

Sai giggles quietly. "Do want to leave and grab some lunch? I was thinking about buying my mom this coin purse for Christmas, but we can leave now if you're starving." He lifts up a tiny red coin purse between his fingertips. It has a key chain with a cat and a bell that jingles cheerfully. It's so adorable, I really want one for myself!

For the sake of his mom getting this irresistible present, I insist we stay. "No, no Sai-kun! Please take all the time you need, ya know? Christmas is right around the corner, and your mom needs that coin purse!"

Suddenly, Sai's mouth drops open as he stares at the paper price tag. Emotionlessly, he places the coin purse back on the glass shelf he found it on and backs away slowly.

"Wha-? What's wrong with it?"

Sai gulps and his eyes widen. "We need to get out of here. That coin purse is ¥4,000..." (~$40 USD). He grasp my forearm tightly and drags me out of the store, the employees eyeing us in wonder. "It may be cute, but being ¥4,000 it just isn't logical to buy it. We'll find something later, but for now I'm taking you out to lunch."

He tightens his grip on me, and I yelp as I trip on my feet as he drags me down the sidewalk.

"Ouch! Sai let go, you're hurting me!"

○ ● ○ ●

"Oooo I can't wait to eat my pork ramen!" I sing, holding the bowl above my head like it's the most holy thing I've ever put my hands on. I dance around a bit in the middle of Osaka's local ramen shop, trying to balance the broth in the bowl. "Finally! I'm starving so much!" The noodles swish around quickly, and broth drips the down the sides.

Sai stares at me in concern. "Naruto-"

The broth makes its way underneath my hands, and the bowl becomes slippery. Before I know it, the glass dish drops on the floor and shatters into a hundred pieces. Everyone in the restraunt glances at the spilt ramen in dissapointment, while others giggle quietly. I feel dizzy and hot in embarassment as I stand in shock at the dirty tiled floor.

I drop down onto my knees besides the broken glass and hold the sides of my face in distress. "Gah! Damnit! Why does this gotta happen to me?!" My lips tremble and tears pool in my eyes. A burning pain runs through me, and I find boiling pork broth dripping of my arms and my clothes.