Chapter 4

In my room, I firstly unlocked my phone to play a various song and then sat there for literally 20 minutes straight going through the same lame social media apps I have got on my phone. As always. It's not that I am an internet addict or so... I am just casually stalking all these friends of my mine; how they are spending their weekends and posting it on the internet like somebody cares what they are doing.

When I looked up from my phone I saw the pile of clothes still waiting for me to get sorted out. The maximum of luggage I am going to take with me will be 2 suitcases and a backpack, I can still buy some clothes when I need any more. I at first thought of giving away my clothes but I might need them every time I come home. Not that I want to come often, I still want to live my own independent life there.

I started picking out my favorite pieces of clothes from my wardrobe and floor when I realized I was going nowhere at all, it was a game of back and forth.
I know I need another system to get my shit done, I need a second person to tell me which colors, fabrics, and patterns fit me the best.
I need Sue.
I know she will not be the best giving advice and I am sure she doesn't know anything about fashion but she can still help.
I opened the door of my even messier room and called for Sue. "Sue." I began. "Hey Sue, I need your help. Come upstairs please." I waited at my door frame.

I knew she has heard me because I noticed her footsteps and saw her presence while she was mumbling something to herself. "You need to help me. Follow me." I ordered with a smile and made a gesture with my hands.

"Dios Mio" was the first thing that came out of her mouth when she entered my room. I have heard her say that so often that I know it means something just as 'My God'.
I knew I fucked up when I heard that phrase but today is her lucky day, she is my helping hand.

"Yes. I know. Don't say anything." she took a seat on my bed. "I need your help with something. " I looked through the room of mine after saying that. "And no you are not going to clean that up. You are going to help me choose the perfect outfits for London." and I could swear that I felt the relief in her eyes after I finished my sentence. I make my way through all the clothes on the floor walking on some, so I can reach the center of the room. I pick up a grey and white checked flannel from the floor and show it to her. "What do you think? Smash or Trash?"

She at first furrowed her brows and literally said "Smash." and I started laughing at the fact she knew what that word meant.

It was a good choice to get her help because we definitely have got the same sense of fashion even though she is almost 50, I think. I throw the shirt on the bed, next to her, and pick up three skirts and show her all of them at once. She points at them and goes "Trash. Smash. Trash" without knowing that two of them are designer clothing and she just trashed both. "Betsy Johnson is not going to like that you just trashed her stuff" I laugh at myself. "They seriously need to stay" I shake my head and throw it next to her. "You know British men die for girls in skirts" I add with a wink and she laughs.

After a long time sorting out clothes I didn't want and didn't need I was pretty close to an end with trashing and smashing. Sue wasn't in my room anymore because she got things to do downstairs so I was left alone in here.
I started packing my clothes in my first suitcase which was pretty full. In order to, I had to start filling the other one but I heard steps ending the silence in the hallway and the door just opened before even having the possibility to think who was coming in. Then I saw his face.

hi hi hi

hi hi hi. What are you all thinking about the story? love me, please. give me some ATTENTION. I NEED It.
hint:
"There is a reason why I am writing so much about her. It is near. It is about to happen."