38 • Lessons Continued

QUIL'S POV

I woke in the morning to the sweet realization that Claire was wrapped in my arms. Sometime during the night, she had kicked off the covers she had earlier pulled over herself and had taken off her nightgown, probably due to the heat emanating from my body. And yet she still laid firmly against me, though I could see beads of sweat glistening on her skin.

She was laying half on top of me, her naked breasts pressed to my chest. Her left leg was thrown across my lap in a way that cradled my naked arousal against her panty clad mound. I groaned as I could feel her warmth through the material of her underwear. The sound of my quiet moan woke Claire up. She looked at me for a moment in confusion before smiling.

"Good morning," Claire said shyly.

"Morning," I replied, moving my hand to brush the back of my fingers against her flawless cheek.

Claire reached up and ran her fingers lightly over my lips before leaning back. The sudden movement created more friction against my already hardened shaft. I groaned again. Claire finally waking up enough to realize what was between her legs, let out a quiet, "Oh."

She lifted up slightly and positioned herself so that my tip was at her cloth covered entrance. She pressed down gently, but I needed more. I reached for her hips, pulling her more firmly against me. I sat Claire up so that I could suckle her breasts, while my hips thrust uselessly against her panties.

"Quil..." Claire whispered in an unsure voice, "Can I feel you inside me?"

I quickly rolled Claire so that I was over her. I could feel my desperation to join my body with hers overtake me as I reached down and ripped her underwear off her body. In that moment I needed to be in Claire more than I ever needed anything else in my life. I placed myself at her entrance. I could feel her moist sweetness and knew she was already ready for me. Still, I entered carefully.

I pushed in slowly, her wet heat surrounding me. She felt so tight, it was like being encased in warm silk. I went as far as I could go before stopping, resisting the urge to let my body's needs be immediately satisfied. I didn't want to lose control like the last time we were like this together.

"Are you okay?" I asked, leaning down to kiss her.

"Yes," Claire said, closing her eyes as I rocked slightly inside her.

"Are you sure...you're not in any pain?" I questioned.

Claire opened her eyes, frustration evident in her face.

"Quil, would you please start moving?" Claire asked almost irritated as her own hips began to move instinctively. I could feel her sliding up and down on me...oh god, it was incredible.

Giving in to my imprint's request, I began to rock back and forth, slowly at first and then the sensations became too much for me. I felt myself snap and lose control again. I increased the pace, frantically seeking release, only this time Claire didn't flinch away. Instead she wrapped her legs tightly around me, her nails digging into my back.

I felt her insides begin to spasm all around me as she reached her peak. The vibrations triggered my own response. I felt like I was flying as my body erupted and poured itself into her lovingness. I thrust a few more times, before finally collapsing against her.

Wearily, I leaned my forehead against Claire's, before kissing her and carefully pulling out of her. Laying down next to her, I wrapped my arm around Claire's stomach, and rested my head above her breast. I turned my mouth slightly so that I could kiss the beginning of the slope that greeted me there.

"So...for educational purposes..." Claire said, still breathing hard. "Can I consider that my first quickie?"

I snorted. "Hmm...that was probably more of a junior quickie."