Meeting the House

As Sam and Colby led you through the front door of their huge house you became nervous. I wonder if their friends will like me. You thought as you stepping onto the tile floor of the 2 story house. "Hey guys can you all come here for a second?" Sam hollered and it echoed. 3 guys, a girl, and Katrina came downstairs. From left to right there was a guy with dreads, he was buff, next to him was a very tiny girl, next to her was a tall guy with green eyes, and last but no- holy shit. The last guy was extremely attractive. He had pink flippy hair, his nails were painted and he smiled at me as I was staring him down. I blushed and looked away. "Well, this is Corey, Devyn, Aaron, and Jake. Your new roommates." Sam introduced them to me. They all smiled and waved. "Hi I'm Y/N." I said shyly. "Let's have a family meeting to get to know Y/N." Colby suggested. They all agreed to it and brought me to this huge living room. It had like a bar type table in it with an empty entertainment center. There was a black couch in the room tho, so we all sat down. They started asking me questions and I gave them answers. It was a long night. After we all got to know eachother Sam led me up to my room. "This is your room. You'll have to share a bathroom with Jake and Aaron." He told me as he helped bring my stuff into the room. "Okay that's fine." I nodded at him. Sam smiled and went to his room with Katrina. *2 months later* it was late into the night and Colby had already went to bed along with everyone else in the house. So I was the only one awake. Or so I thought. About an hour after me cleaning my room I heard a soft knock at my door. "Y/N, let me in." It was Jake. I went and unlocked the door and he pushed himself into my room. He shut the for behind him and locked it. "You know, you're really attractive Y/N." He said as he sat down on my bed. He was in his blue plaid shorts and that's it. He had a nice body. "Well, yeah, um thank you." I blushed as I fumbled with words. He stood up and walked over to me. He was taller than me so he was leaning over me as he used his hand to pick up my chin and kiss me. My stomach swirled, I didn't know what to do. He kissed me harder then pulled away. "I want you." He whispered. "What do you mean?" I asked innocently. "I want you naked in that bed with me. I want to so not so nice things to your pretty little body." He whispered in my ear. I was shook. He started kissing my neck and leaving hickeys. He picked me up and took me to my bed. He layed me down as he positioned himself between my legs. I wrapped my legs around him as he worked his way back up to my mouth. He slid the tip of his tongue across my bottom lip and I let him enter. I put my hand on the side of his neck and my other in his hair. I pulled at his hair a little and he moaned. He had one of his hands on my thigh and the other behind my back. Everytime I pulled his hair a little he gripped my back and thigh. The make out session got super heated and I felt his dick get hard in between my thighs. I pulled my shirt off and he helped take off my bra. He was sitting up and i was sitting on his lap with my legs still wrapped around him as he kissed his way down my neck to my now hard nipples. He licked around them and nibbled on them a little bit. It felt so good I let out smalls gasps and moans. He pushed me back and made his way from my nipples down my belly to my underwear line. I wasn't wearing pants. He pulled my underwear off and opened my legs all the way. He went back to under my belt button then rubbed his tongue down all the way to my pussy. He kissed it gently once before he slid his tongue inside across it making me twitch from pleasure. He licked me up and down playing with my little clit, he bit down softly as he sucked on it. I was shaking from the pleasure. As he was sucking on it lightly he slid one finger into me and starting pumping softly. After I let out a small moan he put in two fingers and started to pump in and out faster and harder. I couldn't help but let out a loud moan. "Jake I'm so close." I said as my voice shook. He went faster, as he sucked me on my head and licked it. I couldn't hold it back, I grabbed my bed as my stomach tightened and I came all over his fingers. He looked up smiling as he licked his fingers clean. "That's my girl. Cum for daddy." He said as he brought himself back up to my face and kissed me again. I kissed him back and bit his lip as I slightly pulled his hair. He groaned. He was still hard. "Take off your shorts and boxers. Fuck you thought this was." I told him. He took off his clothes and laid on top of me again. I felt his dick rub against me and I let out a small gasp. He was not small at all. He was big. I slid my hand down to his cock and started giving him a small hand job until he pulled my hand away and lined himself up with me. "Are you ready?" He asked. And before I could answer he pushed himself into me and covered my mouth as soon as I moaned. "No no babygirl, you have to be quiet." He said as he pumped in and out of me slowly. I nodded but he left his hand on my mouth. He used his other arm to lift one of my legs as he went faster and harder. It felt so good, I kept moaning into his hand. It was muffled but he could hear me saying "faster daddy". He was pounding into me and I was shaking from pleasure. He pulled out, flipped me over, and inserted himself again. This time he went hard and medium speed. How is he so good at sex?. I buried my face into my pillow as he annihilated my guts. He had one hand on my back and the other on my hip. I accidentally let out a really loud moan and he spanked me leaving a hand print. "I said be quiet baby girl." He said as he slammed himself into me harder. "I'm gonna cum." I said as I felt my stomach tighten. "Me too" he said as I released onto his cock. A few seconds later I felt him harden against me an his cum filled me. He pulled out and layed down on the bed next to me. "We have to have sex like this more often, holy shit." He was gasping. "Yeah I agree." I replied trying to comprehend what just happened. I hope no one heard us......

If you guys liked it  comment and I'll make more😱💯 also y'all should go check out my jaden Hossler fanfic🥺👀