An interesting night

The one y'all been askin for 😂

Jake was waiting for me to come up to his room.
'What are your plans tonight, Y/N?' Colby asked while eating a pizza roll. I thought for a minute before answering carefully. 'Well, a night with Jake while everyone is out.' I smiled and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and started walking towards the stairs. Colby laughed as I started walking up. 'You're really attractive, Y/N.' He said just loud enough for me to hear. I turned around and looked at him. He winked. 'Colby!' My jaw dropped. Jake came down the stairs and swooped me up into his arms. 'Was he bothering you?' Jake asked quietly. I groaned. 'No Jake.' He kissed my cheek. 'I'm not going anywhere tonight guys so keep it quiet.' Colby said sassily as he continued eating his pizza rolls. Jake laughed softly before taking me upstairs. We went to his room and he plopped me down on his bed. 'Everyone leaves soon.' He said softly while tracing his fingers up my legs to my hips. I shuttered. 'Why are you shaking? Are you okay?' He stopped and asked. 'Yeah no I'm fine it just felt nice.' I laughed softly. The front door opened and closed and we heard a few car doors close so we assumed everyone had left. Except of course Colby. Jake smiled, took my clothes off, and traced his tongue along the inside of my thigh making his way to my heat before dipping his tongue in. I let out a small gasped as he flicked his tongue up and down. Licking with pressure sometimes and sucking on my heat. I was shaking with pleasure when he lifted his head up with a smile. 'Are you ready?' He asked as he started to take his pants off. But I stopped him. 'Would you be open to something new?' I asked him curiously. He looked at me confused. 'What kind of new things?' 'Well,' I bit my lip. 'Colby is here too, and I was thinking maybe a threesome with him would be something different and a little hot?' I carefully asked him. Jake looked at me funny before he got thoughtful. 'Colby huh? How would this work?' I smiled. 'Bring him here and find out.' I whispered. He nodded and got up. He went to his door and opened it. 'Hey Colby come here.' Jake looked at me as Colby walked up. 'What's up bro?' He looked at me half naked. And shot his face back at Jake. 'What's going on?' Jake looked at me and gestured for me to talk. 'Well Colby I was wondering if you would like to have a threesome with me and Jake?' I bit my lip and asked shyly. Colby looked at Jake. 'Are you pranking me or?' He looked so lost. 'It's for real Colby.' I winked. 'Oh alright yeah I'm down.' I smiled and motioned with my fingers for both of them to come here. Colby didn't hesitate to come to me. Jake shut the door and locked it before he came over to me. 'Colby you lay on your back, and Jake? I'm ready.' I got into a doggy style position and pulled Colby's pants off as Jake positioned himself behind me. I pulled out Colby's cock and kissed it to make it hard as Jake slipped himself into me. I moaned from the pleasure as I put Colby's now hard cock into my mouth and went up and down on it. I put it all the way in the back of my throat and took it out then licked it from his base to the tip and back down. Jake slammed himself into me and I let out a loud moan as I licked Colby and rubbed my hand up and down him. He was squirming from pleasure and letting out soft groans. Jake thrusted in and out a few times before pulling out completely. 'Switch?' I nodded before taking Colby's cock out of my mouth again. Colby went to stand up but I pushed him back on the bed. I sat down on his cock and Jake came and put his in my mouth. I bounced up and down on colby while Jake thrusted himself into my mouth a few times and I sucked at the same time. Colby was groaning from pleasure and Jake was letting out soft moans. He continued to thrust himself into my mouth as I rode Colby. I let out soft moans on jakes cock. I felt his cock tighten in my mouth and his pushed my head all the way onto him as he filled my mouth with his warm cum. Colby groaned after I swallowed and tried to get me off. 'Y/N I'm about to cum, get off.' I jumped off just in time for the white liquid to ooze down his big cock. I smiled. 'See that wasn't so bad was it?' I asked. Jake and Colby shook their heads. Colby got up and smacked my ass as he put his pants on. 'That was fun actually. We should do that more often.' He winked at Jake. Jake scratched his head. 'Yeah it was good. Different and kinda fun.' He pulled me to him and kissed me. 'But only if you stay mine.' I smiled. 'It was just a new experience that's all.' He laughed and gave me another kiss. 'Better have been.'

OKAYYY THERE YA GO I NEVER MADE A THREESOME SMUT BEFORE SO LMK WHATCHA THINK😅😅😅