Fear

'Brennen what is going on? Where are we going?'
I asked his as he shut the car door for me and got in on the drivers side. 'We are going away from here. You'll be fine...' his voice trailed off with a smile. 'Well, if you listen to me that is.' I sat there quietly and looked out the window. 'Will you?' I ignored him and he grabbed my face at the stop light and made me look at him. 'Answer me, Blaze.' I pulled my head out of his hands and blew air thru my nose. 'Yeah whatever.' His smirk is so scary to me. 'Attitude. It's cute on you.' I continued looking out the window. We ended up pulling around to his apartment. 'Why are we here?' He shrugged and walked ahead of me to his apartment. 'Jakes in... Chicago right? Yeah he's not coming back. But Colby should be here in the next few days.' My jaw dropped. 'What happened to Jake?!' I asked him. Brennen looked at me and continued walking. I stomped my feet. 'WHAT HAPPENED TO JAKE?!' I asked him again. He stopped walking and turned to face me with a scary face. 'Don't worry about it. If anything you should be worried about what happens to you.' He pulled me into his apartment and locked the door.
Jakes POV
'Hey Colby, hows Blaze?' I asked curiously. He just smiled and looked out the plane window. 'She should be okay.' He frowned. 'But just, you might not be.' He bit his lip. 'Colby what the hell?!' I got mad. 'Hey calm down. I'm supposed to be working for brennen but I'm very much rethinking my loyalty. Could get us both killed. And, well, blaze too.' He chuckled. 'What's funny?' He looked at me and his blue eyes were sad. 'Brennen really doesn't care what happens to any of us. He just wants power. And controlling Blaze will give him just that.' He looked back out the window. I scoffed and laid back into my seat thinking about all this. 'But don't worry, he won't hurt her yet so let's enjoy a few days in Chicago huh?' He tried to sound cheery. 'Yeah alright. What are we gonna do?' He shrugged his shoulders. 'We are YouTubers you know.' He's not wrong. We haven't posted in a while. 'Yeah but if we post a video they'll want all the details and wonder where everyone else is. Especially where Sam's at you always film with Sam.' He shrugged again. 'It's an anonymous video. No info given just good content!' I laughed. 'Alright, what are we gonna film in Chicago?' He frowned in thought. 'Uh, haunted place? Abandoned place?' We do have money. 'Alright lets do it. Well actually we don't have anything to record with. Or edit with.' His face dropped. 'You're right. Well we can just have our own experience.' He smiled. Something about Colby I don't trust. But I've known him my whole life. Just doesn't make sense. He looked at me and gave me a hug. 'I'm sorry Jake.' The plane went down and crashed into a foresty place. And everything went black.
Colby's POV.
I have no idea what to do. I can't keep working under brennen... what's that? A spark flew from the airplane wings and I knew something bad was about to happen. I turned to Jake hugged him and told him I loved him before the plane went down and wrecked. And I woke up holding Jake. He was knocked out and his face was bloody. How could this even happen? 'Jake? Jake! JAKE WAKE UP PLEASE.' I was screaming and tears flowing out of my eyes. He was one of my bestfriends this has to stop. 'Colb..' I heard Jake whisper. 'No don't talk I'm gonna get you out of here!' I could barely move honestly. But I had to save Jake. I found my way out of plane. Dragging/Carrying Jake along side me. We weren't far from a city and there were all kinds of ambulances and cops outside the plane. I took jake to the nearest ambulance with me. 'He's unconscious and hurt bad please save him!' I said before I passed out again from the pain...
Blaze POV
Brennen came out of his room slamming things around. 'What happened?!' I asked scared. He just looked at me with pain in his face. 'I think Colby and Jake are dead.' He said his voice breaking. I just sat there frozen. I didn't really know what to say. I didn't want to speak. Brennen looked at me and walked over. 'Listen, I really never wanted Jake or Colby to get hurt. I just wanted to- I don't even know what I wanted. You can go. Just leave and don't ever bring this up.' He said pushing me towards the door. I was free. But Jake... I turned around and banged on Brennens door. 'What?!' He opened it with a red tear stained face. 'Where was the plane crash-site at?' 'I don't know, like close to Chicago.' I pulled his arm and dragged him out of the car. 'We are going to them.' I said frantically as I got into the car with him. 'How are you okay?!!!!' He yelled. He was raging. He can't handle losing Colby. Sam was blowing up my phone. So was Corey Devyn and Aaron. I didn't know how to answer I was so overwhelmed. So I tweeted that I'm on my way to Colby and Jake and will update everyone later. 'DRIVE BRENNEN!!!' I yelled at him and he started driving towards the nearest airport. 'Leap of faith. Plane crashes don't happen all the time.' He said with a shaky voice. 'It's okay. Let's go.' We got on the plane for a long trip to Chicago. My heart racing and my tears fighting me holding them back.

Okay I'm so sorry for this part. I decided it's a shorty story but idk I like it😂 how do you guys like it so far???!