Love

Blaze's POV
I felt Jake's soft breathing next to me as my eyes opened and I woke. I felt his hand on my head as I went to sit up and my heart melted. He's still here. He's breathing and alive. Tears started to roll down my face with joy. I loved this man with everything in me. I looked over and seen Colby asleep in the chair of the hospital room. For a second, everything was as perfect as it was wrecked. Jakes okay, Colby's okay. Everything is started to seep back to normality. I rested my head on Jake's chest as Brennen walked into the room with flowers and a get well card. My body shook with slight rage but he gave me a sorry look filled with regret. 'Blaze, everything has been crazy. I've been crazy. I'm going to get help for myself. I just wanted to drop this off for you guys as my small form of apology...' his voice trailed off as his eyes watered. 'It's okay Brennen, it's in the past. We can only move forward from this.' I stopped because Jake started to stir awake and Colby I guess had woken up and was listening to mine and Brennens conversation. 'Blaze?' Jake gasped out as he wrapped his arm around me as tightly as he could. 'It's okay, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.' I whispered to him and he smiled. He's so beat up from the crash. From Brennens attempt and rage for power. Colby coughed and smiled. 'I'm happy to see you awake buddy.' His face was lit up with some joy. Brennen smiled and walked out of the room, tapping his hand on the door as he walked out. Jake gave me a confused look. I just smiled and nodded. He rested his head back. 'I love you Blaze.' He whispered. Colby stood up. 'Is anyone hungry?' He said rubbing his stomach. 'I ammmm!' I said but looked at Jake. He nodded letting me know it's okay if I go get some food. I smiled and hopped up. 'Let's get some food Colby!' Jake smiled as we walked out of the room and I waved goodbye.

Short chapters but I hope you're enjoying it😁😁💖