Future

6 months later.
I sat there on Jakes couch eating a tub of butter pecan ice cream while watching Netflix. 'How's my pregnant little monkey doing?' Jake smiled as he came and sat next to me giving me a kiss on the cheek. I giggled. 'I'm only a few months pregnant babyyy!' He hugged me close. 'I don't care, it's still exciting!' I heard the door open and close as Colby walked into our house. 'Hey there!' He smiled bright and came and gave me a kiss on the cheek and Jake a hug. 'How's the bean? And how are you guys?!' He said happily 'growing healthy as far as we can tell.' Jake said. Colby smiled and looked at us before he looked towards the door. 'I thought you guys needed some good friends to come by for once!' He said loudly. Corey, Reggie, Mike, Sam and Katrina, Elton, Kevin, Aryia, Devyn, Griffin and Xepher came out from the direction of the door. 'Guys!!!!' I screamed and tried to get up a little to fast but collapsed a little from the head rush, Jake caught me though. 'Careful sweetheart.' He said tenderly with a soft chuckle. They all laughed softly as they came and gave us all hugs and Mike decided we have a party but no drinking for me haha. 'So when did you guys find out??' Mike asked us. I looked at Jake. 'She got sick at night a lot so we assumed she might be so we went and got a test and well here we are!' He said happily. Mike smiled. 'Well Jake out of all of us I expected Corey and Devyn to have a kid first haha.' He laughed and took a shot. We laughed with him because we expected the same. I looked at Jake and kissed him. 'I love you.' I said gingerly. He smiled and said it back before trying to sneak off with me. 'What're you doing?' He smiled 'cmon let's have a sneaky moment before we can't anymore.' He laughed. I giggled and shrugged my shoulders. 'Fine let's go.' We laughed at we rushed off. He gently slammed me on our bed with passionate kisses and soft hickeys. I kissed him back with soft moans as his fingers touched all of my most soft and sensitive spots until we were both bare skinned and he shoved himself into me with a hand covering my mouth. 'Shhh, gotta be quiet or the guests will hear us.' I nodded as he thrusted himself into me hard and slow- how I liked it. Soft moans slipped out here and there before he flipped me onto my stomach and drilled me from that back spanking me with a hand scratching down my back and a few loud moans escaped my mouth before we heard a knock on our door and we froze. It was locked thankfully. 'Yes?' Jake said. And the door handle jiggled a little. 'It's Colby. Can I come in?' He asked drunkenly. I looked back at Jake. He shrugged. 'It's not like he hasn't seen anything before..' but before Jake could remove himself from me Colby busted open the door and quickly closed and locked it. 'I know how to unlock door no key sometimes.' He said missing some words. 'Oh hey. I didn't realize..' he trailed off as he seen me in doggy looking at my downstairs. 'Colby!' I shouted. 'He snapped back to reality. 'What?!' He said as his pants started to rise. 'Uh oh.' He smiled dumbly. Jake stayed inside me and sighed. 'What do you want to do babe?' He asked me. 'I hope you're not implying a threesome.' I looked at Colby and his puppy dog eyes. 'Fine.' Colby jumped up and shook his clothes off before he got to the bed to join us. 'But not again.' I warned...