Lustful

'You're the reason he left, Blaze.'
Colby sneered at me. I was sitting on the couch distraught. 'It's not my fault!' I yelled at Colby. He rolled his eyes. 'You told him everything! He either had to leave or stay and deal with me and Brennen making sure he didn't tell anyone here.' Colby was very furious. 'Of all the people in the world for you tell, you tell Jake? One of the few people who absolutely can't know?!' He was throwing his hands in the air with rage. 'I'm sorry Colby. I didn't think he would leave..' I hugged myself before I stood up and went to leave. Colby grabbed my arm. 'Where do you think you're going?' I made him let go and went up to Jakes room and packed everything I ever had there and went down to my car. Colby followed me out. 'I'm leaving. And you won't hear from me again.' I sighed as I closed up my car and got into the drivers seat. 'You won't be gone for long. You never really liked Jake. You were trying to replace me so leaving would be easier because ever since the beginning you planned on leaving!' He shouted at my car as I pulled away, my eyes filling with tears. I drove to the beach, my happy place.
*20 minutes later*
I got out of my car and took my shoes off as I walked down the beach towards the water. 'I knew I would find you here.' I said to Jake as I sat next to him. He looked at me with pain in his eyes. 'Why didn't you tell me sooner? We could have left so much longer ago.' He said with a broken voice. 'Well we could always leave now and start over.' I suggested. I didn't care what Colby said. I really did adore Jake. He was a ray of sunlight in my dark world. 'You think so?' He asked looking at me. 'I'd only leave with you under a few conditions.' He said biting his lip. I looked at the sand then at him. 'What are they?' He turned his body to face me. 'That you really do love me. You forget everything here. And we go to a different state.' He said three simple conditions and I smiled at him. 'Easy peasy. I do love you. Obviously enough to runaway with you. And I can't forget everything here but I can leave and not look back and let's go to Washington or Oregon.' I smiled as I said this and played with my toes in the sand. He brought my head up and gave me a long, firm kiss. 'Let's get our stuff and go. Only important stuff for now. We can always come back for the rest. Or take it to your house and leave it there.' I nodded and stood up lending a hand to help him up. 'Let's go, my love.' And with that we left to pack and escape to our new lives.
*2 months later*
I woke up to the smell of rain. It's always raining in Washington. Especially by the beach area. We got a house close to the beach so we can always feel a little piece of home staying here. I heard footsteps come up behind me as Jake wrapped his arms around my waist. 'Good morning baby.' He said with happiness. The same happiness that's been there since we left. I don't really know what happened with Colby and Brennen after. But I always think about it. I turned around and gave Jake a kiss. 'Good morning handsome.' I smiled as he went to go make some breakfast. This man is in fact my whole world. I turned back and looked at the ocean. As the waves splashed against the sand. I loved the water. It was something else that completed me. I went inside to see what Jake was cooking up. 'Whatcha makin there?' I asked cheerfully. He smiled, 'I'm making eggs and pancakes!' He laughed softly. I picked up a pancake and started munching on it. 'You're so beautiful you know?' He said smiling with love in his eyes. I blushed. 'You're too sweet.' I looked at the pancake and took another bite. Footsteps came from outside. People always walk around so I didn't worry too much about it. Then I heard someone out of breath at my door. 'We finally found you Blaze.' Fear struck my heart as I realized who it was.

Is it still okay? I just wanna make sure cuz I sure do love writing😂😅