chapter 10

°.° chapter ten °.°

I just have to keep an open mind. I know that's not her, she's at my home, where Hulor is originally from.

"F-flora?" I squeaked.

She smiled, "yes, my Father said I can come out and meet Hulor."

"Ah, hello sweetie." Said Joli.

Flora reached behind her reveling two apples. She gave one to Joli and I.

"Thank you."

Flora looked at me, "are you okay Gamma Dakoda?"

I couldn't help but stare at her. She's so innocent, so pure like- like..

"I'm fine sweetie." I smiled and bit into the apple. I finished it quickly though I felt a little woozy afterwards. Flora had asked to meet up with us some time and I couldn't have agreed any faster.

"She's 16." Joli said cautiously.

I nodded, my gaze on a certain sexy man beast - oh god what is wrong with me?

"I know."

I know what she means. Same age as-

"Why do we have to go through your death training while you sit and waltz around like you own the place?" I didn't stop myself from rolling my eyes at Becky, deciding to ignore her.

"We're observing." Joli snapped and walked off.

Thanks for leaving me!

Becky laughed, no humor behind it. "If you think you can come here, being the 'badass Gamma' thinking no one can fuck with you, thinking that you can control and steal Zander from me you have another thing coming. This isn't a damn fairytale book where you'll get your happy ever after. Zander.Is.Mine."

I smirk, "good thing I don't believe in fairytales."

And as much as I tried to fight it, everything faded to black.

°.°

Fuck.

Zander paced back and forth on the other side of the cell.

"My wolf took control."

"Your eyes were yellow. It's unnatural." He stops and looks at me.

"Whatever."

He rolled his eyes and came as close as he could since the bars were laced with wolves bane.

"Only explanation is your wolf got possessive and jealous because of what Becky said."

I growled at the mention of her.

"Now you know how I feel when you hangout with those males." He growled.

Hold up.

"EXCUSE ME?" I punched at the bars but to no avail. It made my skin burn. "Those males are part of my pack, some of them from yours only because they have trouble with the training- wait, I don't have to explain myself to you." I scoffed and folded my arms.

His eyes darkened and his fangs elongated as he slammed against the bars. "You should know not to mess with other males, little mate."

I smirked, leaning on the bars ignoring the burns and sizzling sounds.

"Get off."

I only leaned closer, my whole back against the bars.

"Dakoda, you're hurting yourself!" His deep voice vibrated off the bars.

I rolled my eyes, "nothing compared to what I've been feeling almost every night, is it just Becky you're fucking?"

He growled, gripping the bars and shoved the key inside, unlocking it and pulled me out. I lost my footing and tripped over the bars, landing on my hands and knees.

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Why are you so complicated?" I retort, standing and straitening myself.

"Dakoda I can feel when you're with another male, I'm not stupid."

"You don't want any other male near me?" I teased in a disbelieving tone. He was so angry over something he started, angry that I had every right to end it.

I hummed and closed the distance between us, smirking as I looked up to him. I reach up to place my hand on his neck and play with his hair, "why should you only, get to play around while I have my back turned training your pack?"

As quick as lightning I push him up to the wall nearest, he growled from the sudden movement which only made my smirk grow wider until I was smiling.

"Do you expect me to act like my mate isn't going around fucking every gorgeous woman he sees?"

His eyes flicked with anger and regret, changing from hazel to dark brown as he fights with his wolf.

"I'm not."

I laugh. "So we're really just going to ignore the fact that I put your dearest little Becky in the hospital under critical condition?" I challenged.

"She said you're hers, so why are you with me?" I ask in a bored tone.

I loosen my hold and pull away, backing up. I easily slipped out from his reach, "because you're mine."

I cracked him right between his eyes.

He groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Then this is some fucked of love triangle."

Carrots n mustard! Till next chapter y'all ✌