chapter 29

My mouth opened and closed but I couldn't speak. He just told everyone without my consent. I turn, Flora Evan looked at me with wide eyes.

Flora suddenly smiled. "I call main Nina!" She said quickly. Joli gasped and glared at Flora.

"I'm technically Koda's sister and I called it first." She told a scowling Joli while Alpha Chris chuckled.

"Hell no! I called it first!" Joli argued.

"Since when?!"

"Since ever since!"

"Nope! I called it first!"

"I called it in my head before you even thought about it! I knew she was pregnant first!"

Flora huffed and folded her arms, "then I call main Nina for your baby."

My eyes widened then narrowed at Flora, "I called main Nina first!"

Flora looked over and let out a frustrated groan, "then I'll be main Nino for Joli."

"Already taken." Zander smirked.

"Then main Nino for Koda's?"

"Taken." Oscar raised his hand and smiled smugly. Flora growled and punched the nearest thing to her, her father. Alpha Chris doubled over and let out a huff of pain making all of us laugh.

"What was that for?!" He looked at his daughter with horror.

"It's not fair!" She pouted and folded her arms.

"If it makes you feel better, your mom gives birth in three months. You'll be main sibling." He snickered.

"I am the only sibling!" I couldn't help but burst out laughing. Flora's mouth twitched upwards then she burst out laughing. Joli followed after then soon everyone else joined in. It was mostly funny because of how their laughs sounded.

°.°

"Ready?" I asked everyone. We were at the bottom of a steep snowy mountain I used to run up and down when I was younger. Griol and Hulor stood side by side at the bottom, eager to start. Some of them shifted and wagged their tails excitedly, even Becky and Dylan snuggled up to each other in wolf form waiting for my command. Maybe they were mates?

"Go!" On my command they run up, whooping and cheering some cussing as they trudged through the six feet of snow. The shifted were ahead but still had trouble going up. I laughed when the rest shifted into their wolves and hopped up like deer.

Did I mention it was a competition to have a week off?

Zander stood by my side after the argument I had with him on the flight here. He didn't want me physically training and didn't want me with anyone else but him. I managed to get him to accept Flora and Joli though Evan was completely out of the picture to him.

I laughed again when some jumped on each other, riding them like horses.

My wolf pawed at me, begging to be released, but I couldn't, not with Flora around. She too was also trying to run up the mountain, her little black wolf hopping through the snow.

"I know you want to go up." He smirked and kissed my ear. He spun me around till I was in front of him, his arms around my stomach as he hugged me from behind. His thumb rubbing the side of my stomach. I smiled and leaned into him, inhaling his intoxicating scent.

"I can't though."

But whyyy mama?!?

Cause hoes!

Apple cider vinegar n lemon! Till next chapter y'all ✌