chapter 13

°.° chapter thirteen °.°

The darkness faded.

I looked around seeing that I was in the forest. The sun shone brightly making me feel hot and sticky.

Why were my hands warm?

I look down and see that it's in a puddle of blood. Looking to my right I see a wolf with its mouth stretched open.

Then a wolf leg.

I look around and found limbs, blood and guts all around. It ended when I fully turned around to see it's head. Behind it I saw Gamma Evan.

I ran towards him.

"Are you okay?"

He was silent from shock. He still looked behind me then looked at me with wide eyes.

"Y-you. . Your wolf. ."

"It's okay Gamma Evan." I said then looked down. He was bitten badly on his torso.

"Shit." I hiss. "I didn't do that right?"

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"You don't know what happened?"

"Your eyes. ."

I sigh and help him up. Before we leave the clearing I look at the mess I've caused. This is the third time I've lashed out, this time I've killed people.

"Let's go."

°.°

I've never killed anyone before. Beat them till they can't even think, yes, plenty of times. But it was always the Beta and Alpha who took care of those who did wrong.

Gamma Evan had passed out from overshock. I was still in shock, but I wasn't as frantic as those who went out and cleaned the mess.

They found another werewolf at the edge of the clearing with its throat slit. Gamma Evan explained it was him.

On the way he tried to stay calm, talking about what he ate for breakfast, how Alpha Chris wanted an extra skilled trainer, then how he killed a wolf.

According to him, that was his 4th wolf he's ever killed then all of a sudden he fainted.

I had just finished talking to Warren, Griol's pack doctor. While he was examining me after the rogue attack, he explained that the pink liquid, now marked as Domrè, was apparently the cause of my wolfing out.

Apparently there was also something else they found and requested for a blood sample from my parents.

As of right now? I'm standing outside the resting room. Not just a hospital room, this one held those who passed out, Gamma Evan, and my mate. He should be awake by now from what Warren said.

My mate.

It's weird calling him that when we don't accept each other the way mates are supposed to.

I didn't want to think about what happened today. I just wanted to go to my room and sleep until my lips starting stinging. An all too familiar pain shot through my chest.

My wolf pawed reassuringly. Well, hopefully. Maybe tomorrow should be a day off from training.

I cautiously opened the door, afraid Zander might be awake.

He was.

He was sat up.

With Becky on his side.

Sorry it's short- wait.. OK I'm not. I felt this would be a good cliff hanger.

Peanut butter n Cheetos y'all. Till next chapter ✌