a sleep over (chapter 2)

Momo's POV
I can't believe Tooru, Mina,Tsuyu and uraraka talked me into asking out kyouka. This is why I don't like telling people I'm a pansexual but they even made me tell them who I like and to say the least they where not surprised. They told me that she's definitely into me but I didn't even think that she's into girls.

I'm was pretty sure she's dating kaminari anyways. I decided to ask him before class today and he said that he is not dating her but what made me curious he told me that she is going to say yes when I ask her out. First how did he even know that I was going to ask her out and how did he know that she would say yes. I was thinking about this in the first two periods. I think that I have come to the conclusion that he is a wizard.

I could barely pay attention when I was talking, righting notes and reading. This as never happened before, I can always focus in normal classes. plus I could barely teach, what is going on with me. It's like I can't focus at all because of a adorable girl. I think I may love kyouka jirou. Wait don't think about that momo yaoyorozu, You have to focus on your study's to become a hero. School was almost over and I was super happy to go out kyouka for coffee this evening.

I was also nervous because I was scared of messing up and her rejecting me. I didn't I even realize that I was making little paper hearts until I shifted in my chair. Well crap how I'm I going to get rid of these, still head 30 minutes left in class. so I ask Almight if I could go to the restroom. He said yes and I booked it to there. i got to a stall and and took off my jacket and shirt getting all of the hearts off me. Through them away so nobody new about what just happened.

I walked out of the restroom. I was in there for five minutes. I went back to training with uraraka. She was talking about what we where going to do at the sleep over "so me and Tooru decided that we would play the pock game, never have I ever, seven minutes in heaven and truth or dare, what do you think about those games momo" uraraka asked "okay but all I ask of you guys to please not embarrass me in front of her" I begged her "I'll make that clear with the others while you are on your little date" I blushed and lost focus for a second giving uraraka the chance to touch me and put me in the air with her quirk.

She put me down and did a victory dance making me pout "that's not fair you distracted me" "well that's what enemies do in battles" she has a point there. I just nodded in response "okay guys go change and head to your dorms now no leaving the place because we teachers have meeting today" Mr.aizawa said. dang it I can't take kyouka hang out today. This sucks.

Uraraka could tell that I was slightly upset "hey you guys can go get coffee tomorrow with her" she said cheering me up a little "yeah" I said looking at kyouka, she also looked desponded "hey you can talk to her all night too remember" she said smiling at me making me smile at the thought of talking to kyouka "yeah or right" I said smiling widely so "you go get her and bring her to my dorm, make sure she grabs PJ's and bedding" "yes I will be on it" I said with a smirk look at kyouka

••time skip to the walk to the dorms••

"So are you excited for the sleep over kyouka" I said smiling widely at her "yeah I am and momo you can call me jirou" she said smiling and looking up at me with the cutest look ever, making my heart skipping a beat. Yeah you are in love with this girl.

We kept on talking about things that we like to do and what our favorite things are. We made it to the dorms in 15 minutes. We went to her room first to get her stuff. She grabbed 2 pillows and 2 blankets " um momo can you turn around so I can change into my PJ's" she asked cutely.
I did what I was told and waited for her. It was minute or two when I felt to arms around my waist startling me slightly

"thank you for turning around. I'm really self-conscious about my body" she said nervously and buried her face in my back. making me shiver and blush "i think that your small frame is adorable and I don't think that there's anything you should be self-conscious about because you are amazing and the body doesn't matter because the personity wins real people in" I said blushing dark red. She hugged me tightly from behind. I could feel my heart beat pick up so quickly and my face was on fire. What are you doing to me jirou.