transfer student (part 2)(chapter 8)

Momo's POV
Everybody sat down. After that the bell ringed and everybody was sitted except enzo. After about 3 seconds of pear silence, to boys busted in through the door. Panting "sorry we are late we co-- there you are, I'm goi-" the brown-black hair boy got cut off a slap by the other boy with blonde hair and a nasty electric burn under his eyes and down his neck "sorry about him. Its just we couldn't find Rome and we knew how dangerous it is to be without each other. So we had to find him" the blonde boy said "go introduce your self and your quarks and try to speak more Japanese then English right now" mr.aizawa said

"hey my name is Blake and this two are my split personality Enzo and Rome. My quirk is split. How it works is that my body weight gets split into three people. When I let them out. We all of different quirks. My quirk is electricity and being the only one who can split us apart. Rome's is tech smarts,accuracy and small electric currents. Enzo is a water that freezes under pressure or commands. That's why he as frostbite on his body. Any questions?" Blake said very quickly. His Japanese was very sloppy I'm pretty sure at least 5 of my classmates didn't understand it. Mostly likely the people that fall asleep in class won't ever understand his language.

Kamineri raced his hand And Blake nodded at him in response "so what happened to your face. I know it's a electricity burn because we have the same quark" I heard a couple gasp from around the classroom. after he showed his smarts for once "well I got it in a fight when I was a kid" the other blonde said with a slight glare At denki. that looked at him like bro you are not as scary as the teacher.

"Blake you forgot the main reason why you are here" Mr.Aizawa said with a glare "oh yeah I missed the to main parts. I'm here to challenge you guys to do better. I'm the top America and France hero in training. I am almost as strong is Miro. Our quacks are actually equally suicidal. The second part is that I'm here on a strict contract" he said calmly. What contract? "Okay that a enough of a interdiction. Go sit down" mr.aizawa said pointing to the the know desk between me and shoto. I gulp because I'm nervous about this guy and what contract he has with UA.

Blake put both of his hands on his alternate clones and the suddenly the turned into slime and become part of him. His quark is really interesting and weird at the same time "everybody grab your hero gear and meet me in the training area. We are going to work in teams. The class his going to be split in half. I'm going to split you up with different people that you may not know that well and learn to cooperate with people you don't know or get along with. Let's get started. Team A is kirishama, tokoyami, tsysu, bakugou, midoriya, tenya,ojiro,shoji and todorki. Team B uraraka, mina,kouda,kamineri,jirou,sero,
Yaoyorozu,Satou, mineta, yuuga and Rome, enzo and Blake. Also warning to team A don't make these three mad. I'm talking to you bakugou" Mr.aizawa said.

I'm honestly glad that I'm on the same team as the new guy. if he is strong is todorki, bakugou and midoriya. He would destroy me. Also glad I'm on kyouk's team. We all walked to our groups and I stood by jirou, kamineri. Kamineri wink at us and walk gave us a thumbs up and walk towards the new guys. He made both me and jirou blush. Kamineri looked at the boys who looked little panicky about training on the first day here.

"Okay get your gear on and meet back here in 10 minutes" we all walked into the changing rooms. Me and jirou where walking next to each other. In comfortable silence. I got to my locker and put my hero suitcase on the bench and started to take my shirt off until I heard laughing. I looked over to see jirou a dark red with mina and tooru teasing her "jirou are you okay" i asked concerned because how red she was getting. She nodded while still blushing "we caught her checking you out. She is so embarrassed!!!" Mina laughed out. I looked over to jirou and saw her hiding her face in her shirt making me smirk. so she was checking me out. I giggled because she picked and saw me staring at her. She had a super adorable look on her face UWU.

"Guys we need to hurry up" ochako said. We all nodded after a couple of minutes. It was just me and jirou. I was done with changing. I looked over my shoulder and saw jirou only in pants and bra. I felt my whole face go red. She as abbs!?. I looked over seeing her slip on her shirt but got another glance at her abs. Dang she is perfect. She put on her choker and leather jacket. Then looked at me both of us blushed because I realized I was checking her out. She walk over to me and kissed my lips softly. I blushed and kissed back. Wrapped my arms around her waist and her rapping her arms around my neck. We pulled away out of breath and blushing. I leaned down and started to kiss,nibble and suck on her neck earning. A moan from her, making both of us blush darkly. I pulled away after a minute and realized we had to head to training. Crap we are going to be in trouble "kyouka we need to head to training before we get in trouble" I siad a little sad because I wanted to keep kissing my adorable girlfriend "shit I forgot about training and also meet me in my room after school" jirou said and wink at the end making me blush more. She started to walk out of the locker room and followed right after her.

To Be Continued

Author note
All I aft to say is i love you guys. You are so supportive and awesome thanks for all the support and nice comments. When I really needed some support after going through my mom's suicide attempt.

Also wrote those between 3 days without out sleep so sorry of some parts don't make sense. Also edited chapter 7 to fit there personalities more hopefully this is going better then my first fanfic XD