training (chapter 14)

jirou POV

After momo was done tickling me. We ended up kissing until we fell asleep.

I woke up first and got out of her arms pretty easily. I grabbed my school stuff and got dressed. I looked over a minute later to see her smiling at me with crazy bed hair "how long were you awake!?!?" i said panicking " I woke up when you where putting on pants" she said with yawn. Thank God I thought she saw everything. She stretched her body then patted the bed. I walked over too her and when I got there I got pulled into lap "momo?!?" I squeaked. She cuddled into me making me blush "I just want to cuddle all day" she said with a yawn. I smiled and run my hands through her hair getting it tamed a little "we have school in a hour" I said still sleepy myself. She nodded then started to leave butterfly kisses on my neck

"Somebody is in affectionate mood" I said pecking her lips. She pulled me closer to her and buried her head in my shoulder

"Yo gay ones we still have school" mina said peaking her head into room. Mina snorted at us "did you guys already break the rules" she said looking at us questioningly. I realized what she was talking about "No!!! We didn't do anything like that" I blurted out.

I could tell momo was bright red in face because of all the heat on my shoulder "we didn't do anything of that sort" momo said looking at mina.

"Okay just get ready and meet us in the dining room" mina said leaving the room

●●●●time skip●●●●

Me and momo arrived to class 10 minutes early. We got all of our stuff out that we needed. The new guys come in. I wonder what if they could beat bakugou, mydoria and todorki "we have training today. So I'm guessing bakugou must probaby actually definitely will ask you for a rematch" I said looking up at the three of them before the class door swung open, with a angry bakugou walking over two the three boys.

"Today in training we are having rematch!!" Bakugou declared. The guys just nodded in response

We all took a seat and waited for all might to show up. Me and momo weren't really talking. I wonder what she is thinking about.

All the other students piled in before all might showed up.

●●●●time skip●●●●

We all line up inside the training area "today we are going to  play capture the villain, the point of this exercise is pretty clear. There's going to be 3 villains keeping 6 hostages. You need to capture the villain without hurting the hostages" all might said "so who is going to be the villains and who are going to be the hostages" Iida asked "the villains ares going to be Blake counting the other two to, young mydoria and todorki. The hostages are going to be tyusu, denki, jirou, koda,Sato and shoji. The rest are heroes"

Bakugou looked at Blake, enzo and Rome with a intimating smile "you really think that can scare us. You really are cocky.. let's see how long you can last after the last time we fought, You failed badly lots see how much times you can humiliate yourself" enzo said with smirk. Bakugou gritted his teeth together in anger then grabbed him by his shirt "says the way feeding there ego" he yelled angrily "well I'm just stating the truth. you have all bark no bite or should I say bite that as to much doubt behind it to actually take a chunk out of somebody" enzo said getting more smug by the minute "you shut up you don't know a danm thing about me!!" Bakugou yelled while nearly burning a hole through his shirt "well you are more easer to read then I thought" enzo said pulling bakugou hands off his shirt. Bakugou stood there shocked for a moment. Then clutching his fist together.

Okay I'm a little scared now being a hostage. I felt a tap on my shoulder "don't worry I will be there before you get hurt by one of them" momo whispered. Nodded feeling less nervous about being a hostage.

"Okay the hostages and villains follow me" Mr.aizawa said. All of us followed him to our places, which I was place in Blake's, enzo and Romes territory, with denki "so how are your guys day going so far" Rome asked "lovely" I said sarcastically "pretty good except for the part all five of us may be blown up by bakugou other then that good" denki said in a jokey manner

"Pft you know if bakugou could actually beat me maybe but I highly doubt it plus the young lady over there as lover girl coming over to save her" Blake said "did you hear our conversation!!" I asked "I have good hearing" Rome said to calmly. I rolled my eyes and banged my head against the wall behind us "hey be quiet it will make it easier to find us" hissed enzo. Denki looked at me silently asking if I was okay. Which i nooded in response

I heard something move. Before the door busted open smoke filled the room. I then heard a zap and then a  giant thud. The smoked started to clear out and I saw momo in a gas mask and a taser in her hand and Rome on the ground holding his stomach in pain. Momo quickly made a metal pull "surrender or I will make you surrender!!" momo yelled getting into her staph position "okay that was a cleaver move but you can't move me and Blake down that easily but I'm pretty sure you already found out how our quarks work and you know how gave orders. Your quiet clever or should I say a good challenge" enzo said getting into a fighting pose. While Blake stepped back and stood in front of us "I agree with. It's been while since Mr.aizawa let me try to take on a really tough opponent in training" momo said getting a tighter grip in her staph. Is it just me or does momo look really hot right now.

Author note
Sorry for the cliffhanger and also the pretty late update. I instantly started working on a know project but don't worried this book will be finished before I get to deep into my other project. This book probably will only have 2 or 3 more chapters. I just wanted to give you guys a quick update.

Also I wrote this chapter all last night until 3 in the morning and added the the rest of the chapter today which is only 300 words. So there's probably will be a lot of typos