after the three days of torture (chapter 12)

Jirou's POV
yess its finally the day I get good sleep and get to kiss my girl. I got up and yelled "finally!!!". I started getting my stuff for a shower. So I could come to momo's room clean and ready for cuddles and kisses. By the way I'm up 2 hours early but honestly don't care about the lack of sleep.

I hurried up and got to the shower which was completely empty because it's 6 in the morning. I started to get clean up when I heard the door open. Making me squeak in suprised " oh hey kyouka" momo said in a very sleepy voice. I blushed. I never heard her voice like this it's kinda hot "hey momo" I beamed in happiness. I waited until I heard momo's shower water start go so I got out of my stall and got dressed quickly. So momo and me would not see each other naked because that would just be awkward and just embarrassing for the both of us because we are dating.

I was finishing buttoning up my shirt when momo walk just in a towel making me go completely red because it barely covered her upper body. I turned to my locker. So I wouldn't be more embarrassed, then I already was.

"Are you okay kyouka" I started to get more flustered. I heard movement behind me. than after a couple minutes I felt arms around me. I blushed realizing that she didn't have her shirt button up. I turned around to look at momo but I got cut off by a her lips persed against mine. I felt her tongue slide across my lips asking for permission. I groaned in suprise but opened my mouth slightly for her. I felt her tongue run across mine making me grab the back of her unbutton shirt for some support. She grabbed my hips picking me up by them, making me rap my legs around her waist. We where still holding the kiss while moving. momo then flicked her tongue making me moan  into her mouth. I felt her shut my locker than push me against it making it easier for her to focus on the kiss.

Than *bam* "it's to early for this much gayness" mina said while walking in rubbing eyes. than she walk to her get stuff and hopped into the shower. Both me momo pulled away blushing dark red and catching our breath"do we agree we don't talk about this!" I Yelled trying to get mina's attention "I'm good with that" mina said  in her usual voice now but still sounded tired. Momo just nodded still blushing. She looked down and blushed realizing she was still holding me "I'm sorry.. I don't understand w..what got into me..." momo stuttered out. This was adorable but seeing the vice president stuttering is weird because she rarely ever does it. I smiled and pecked her lighty on her lips. I than looked at momo and remember her shirt was unbutton. Which made me look away and blush more "crap.." I heard momo say under her breath buttoning up her shirt quickly.

While she was doing that I put on my school jacket and tie. I looked over and saw her all dressed trying to do her hair which was not working with her "let me  help" I said grabbing the rubber band and putting it up in her usual spiky bun "thank you" momo said with a blush. I smiled

●●TIME SKIP●●

Me and momo where walking to school when we saw the new boys Blake, enzo and Rome running from bakugou?? "COME BACK YOU DUMBASSES!!!!!!!!!" A very pissed off bakugou yelled. I saw kirishama, denki and sero laughing there asses off while bakugou was about to strangle the new guys who looked pissed off and scared at the sight of a angry bakugou. I sorta feel bad for them. I looked over to see a poker face momo "are you okay" I asked momo "yeah" she said with a giggle

"Hey guys!!!" mina yelled both of us turned to get tackled by a hug "what's got you in such a good mood earlier you look like you where so tired you pass out" I asked "well sero, kamineri and kirishama got everybody coffee and kamineri has your guys coffee" I looked over to see kamineri with a cup holder with four drinks "hey m'ladys I got you your usual's" he said with a lopsided grin "I think your quirk finally got to your head" I snickered "heyyy!" He whined. Earning a giggle from momo and snicker from me. I grabbed my drink from him and handed momo's here's  earning a teasing wink from him.

Which I rolled my eyes but before I could open my mouth. Momo spoke up "so what happened to make bakugou get umm.... upset..." she said searching for the right word at the end to describe the somewhat hot headed bakugou "well blake and Rome like there coffee's the same as bakugou's coffee sending him into one of his uhh....fits" kamineri said being careful of his words. "So how did you react at first" I asked him "okay so when we where dropping off the coffee's we had bakugou's and the guys drinks together because they are all mochas. I then dropped them off giving them the wrong names that where on the cups. Enzo ended up with the cup that had bakugou and the same order which was a double shot mocha with extra whip cream and chocolate. Enzo said 'oh we get the same order that's pretty funny because I thought you would be a black coffee drinker' then bakugou got upset because he assumed what he likes which caused the new guys to get defensive and it went down hill from there" he said with a little upset "I feel like they broke something of yours" I said know his tone of voice "yes they broke my watch when bakugou through the first blow" he said looking at the watch which had a nice piece of glass missing "well that sucks" I stated the obvious "you don't say" he replied with jokingly.

I looked over to a amused momo looking at us making me smile. God she's adorable "we better head to class before we are late" momo said and we all nodded in agreement and headed to class.

Author note

Happy holidays/ merry Christmas guys. I hope you  guys all have a great Christmas/holiday and new year.

I also wanted to say thank you guys for getting this book to 5.55k. Its crazy to have this much reads. I only did this for a fun but wholly crap I love you all. I'm finally back into art and I'm starting to draw my own manga because you guys are actually helping me get the strength to pursue my one of my dreams since I was little.  Its crazy to think last year I could barely update because of anxiety and over thinking my lack of wrighting skills. You guys don't realize how much you guy actually just help by reading and leaving comments.  Its really inspiring to just read your comments and how happy I am just to see one person to just comment something because I honestly gave up for a long Time on writing and art. You guys are amazing don't forget that