the morning (chapter 4)

Momo's POV
I woke up and felt something against my chest. I opened my eyes then Blushed at kyouka and while she snored lightly 'god she's adorable'. I realized that my arms where still around her like last night. I decided to stay like that so I didn't wake her up. I grabbed my phone carefully not to wake her up.

I saw the time, sadly I had to go home for breakfast and I only have a hour until I aft to be there so that gives me 15 minutes to cuddle with her. Ugh I forget about this is the day I planned on coming out to my parents, but I want to stay in bed and cuddle this cutie. I decided to wake up her.

I kissed her forehead "jirou time to wake up" I whispered into her ear earning a groan "five more minutes"jirou said cuddle in my breast making me blush. I leaned into jirou's neck and giving her a raspberry. Making her go into laughing fit "momo ahahhaa"she said laughing. I stopped blowing on her neck "your evil in the morning" she said with a groan. I giggled at how adorable her sleepy voice is.

Jirou flipped us over making her on top of me. I blush dark red as I had a perfect view between her small chest. I'm pretty sure I was going to pass out or get a nosebleed or both? I heard a gasp from above me "momo you pervert!!!" I laughed "I'-m no-t a perv" I said while laughing at jirou's flustered face

"then why where you looking down there!?!?!" She yelled with a bit of stuttering making smile at how cute her stutter is "because you pinned me to the bed, while you are wearing a oversized t-shirt. Plus there cute" I say last part more to myself while looking away "momo!!!"

She said while burying her a face in my neck, making me shiver a little at the touch and laugh at her behavior. I felt her bite my neck making me hold back a moan. I felt like Sparks where going off in my body. She started to suck on my neck making my breathing to speed up. She stop after a minute making miss her touch

I realized what happened and asked her "kyouka did you just leave a hickey" I mumbled through my hands. Knowing this is going to be hard to explain to my mom if she sees a hickey on my neck "maybe" jirou said with a sheepish grin "kyouka i aft to meet my parents today for breakfast at 8:30 and how am I going to explain this if we are not official yet...." I started to rumble on.

I felt her soft lips on mine. Making me blush. we kissed for like 2 minutes until she broke it "Momo I like you a lot and I promise that I will take care of you no matter what and I knew that I need you and I really like you alot, so will you momo yoazoza be my girlfriend" she asked while playing with her head phone jacks. I Blushed and pulled her down into a kiss. Her ears where bright red making me giggle into the kiss. I pulled away "of course!" I said into her neck smiling like a idoit. I looked up to see her beautiful eyes looking at me and the brightest smile I have ever seen an1 those eyes that had the most beautiful gimmer I have ever seen*heart skips a beat*, making me get lost in in her beautiful face. I snapped out of my trance, I remembered I aft to meet my parents. I looked up to her feeling a little sad that I aft to leave her at the dorms.

Wait I don't aft to, I can ask if she would come with me "yo kyouka do you want to come with me to come out to my parents. I would appreciate it" i Said giving her puppy eyes. I saw her face turn bright red making look her in the eyes. She looked up at me with pear excitement "sure!" She said with a smile. i giggled at how cute she is "what time is it" she ask.

I looked at my phone and gasped "crap it's 8:20 we going to be late" I said while getting up. We both rushed to grab our clothes. I run to my room and grab my clothes and met up with jirou in the shower room. She was already off undressed making me blush and turn around as fast as I could. Oh god she is perfect. I heard one the shower stalls and look over and saw jirou butt *accidentally slams hand in locker* "shit" i said while groaning in pain "Momo are you okay" jirou said peeking out of her stall then slamming it immediately. I remember I was only in my bra and underwear 'well crap' she shut the door once she realized what just happened "Yas and sorry about that" I said while taking off the rest of my clothes and going to the shower stall next to hers. I heard a sigh of relief. Making me giggle "what" jirou said with a smirk that you you could hear "nothing are just adorable" I said with a huge smile. Earning a slight whimper from her "you are going to kill me with how adorable you are" she said with another sigh. I giggled "it's the other way around actaully" I said. I got out of the showers first. I got dressed as fast as possible. I put on a dark red dress with a black belt in the middle of it *hears door open* "what are you two doing up so early* urarka said *loud bang from jirou's stall* "fuck!?!" We heard jirou.

To be continued