momo's parents (chapter 5)

Jirou' s POV
I felled in the shower when urarka decided to talk out of no were. making me it my head on the shelf, that has my soups and hair wash. I heard a gasp from momo "are you okay kyouka!!!!" Momo said with concern "yeah just filled" I said embarrassed about what just happened.

I got out of the shower and got dressed after momo left the room. I grabbed my black dress pants, white dress shirt and a black tux top with one of my school ties. I decided to leave my tux jacket hanging loosely on my shoulders. Urarka was still in the room "so what are you to up too today if you are up so early" urarka said making me blush remembering I'm going to meet momo's parents. I hope they are not disgusted that there daughter is dating someone in a average class girl or they support momo, that she is into girls or that they will make her go different school because of me.

I'm pretty sure I gave myself a panic attack because I started not breathing correctly and I started to shake. I heard distinct yelling. Then I felt something shocking on my shoulders "JIROU, JIROU SNAP OUT OF IT" urarka snapped out of my panic attack "what's going on you just freaked out for no reason" she said with concerned "Thank I just got losted in my thoughts" I said about to walk out of the room "are you going to tell me or just leave" urarka said with a bit of irration in her voice "I will tell you later. I aft to go and meet momo s parents today. So see you later"

I hurried to my room to get my shoes, to see momo sitting on my bed with my shoes by her feet. While reading. Look her up and down checking out her red tight fitting dress, that showed off a little bit of her boobs. Making me blush and feel wierd in my lower area of my stomach "we need to go before my parents question where I am" she said a little bit down "are you okay momo?" I said with concern "yeah I'm just nervous and plus I just want to stay in your dorm and cuddle" momo said looking to her side blushing dark red "Yeah but hey I'm here for you" i said with a cheeky smile "thank you jirou for everything" she said walking over to me with my shoes and a big smile. Once she got over to me, I grab here shoulders and pulled her into a kiss. That lasted about 30 seconds "let's go jirou" she said with big smile and happiness in her voice while blushing lightly

We took ten minutes to get to the mail. We where only 13 minutes late. I saw her mom for the first. When we walked in. How I know she was her mom is because they look identical but her mom as a sharper face and dark brown eyes, with dark brown hair and grey high lights. In my opinion momo looked a lot cuter especially here dark blue and grey eyes with that cute smile and round face. Plus her mom looked a scary as hell. Then there was her dad that as the same eyes as momo, also the same hair with even the spikyness but he did also look like a nervous person.
Momo look like a mixer of the two

"there you are going lady. You...." her mother went on a rant and momo causally answering her questions, while looking a little bit down. Which left me and her dad look at each other with awkward looks. He mouthed "I'm sorry about her" I nodded in response. He pointed to the coffee shop. We both snuck away from the two girls having a argument, well mostly her mother.

We got to a five feet away from them and he started to talk "so you seem to be friends with my daughter right" I responded with light nod "so what's your name" he said 'God momo and him talk like the same and also there's voices are almost identical' "I'm kyouka jirou" I said with a nervous smile. He stop in his track. then his face lit up "OMG you are the actually famous the cute purple hair girl momo was talking about!! Are you guys dating!!" He started to spit questions out left and right "oh my god he and momo look the God damn same when they are excited'

"dad stop tutoring her with questions" momo said behind me. I then felt her soft and warm arms wrap around my small wast. Than she plopped her head on my shoulder making me nervous because of her mother's scary ass glare. Momo glared back at her mom making me gulp hard. Making a thick awkward silence.

What broke the awkward silence was a weird fanboy noise coming from none other then her father. Making me thank him silently. Okay I feel like our parents are going to get along great. "I'm so happy for you guys!!" her dad said while engulfing us in a hug *blushes dark red*.

We heard a sigh from her mother "You better be happy I'm letting you date her momo" her mom said in a cold-ish tone of voice. Momo beamed with happiness. Pulling her mom into the hug. Which made her Mom tense up "what did I say about hugging people momo!" Her mom started to scold her "Mom just be happy for minute" momo said with a huge smile "fine but once you come home from school you aft to do extra training" her mom said trying to keep a cold exterior "yes mom" she said hugging and being her usual beam of sunshine 'God she's to bright'.

Then we heard gasp from mom. Following after that was a squill from her dad. I looked where there where looking. I realized it was the hickey I left on her neck this morning. All the blood in my body rushed to my cheeks.

Momo put her hand over her mouth glared at me with her flushed face and grey blue eyes. God I want to kiss her right now. What mom turned around and started a rant on why I should not leave hickeys while her dad was smiling like idoit. Momo put one of her hands on each one of her parents "guys calm down and stop scaring kyouka" momo said while wrapping her arms around my wast.

Her parents got distracted by arguing on who was making me uncomfortable. Giving momo the prefect time to tease me. She kisses the back of my ear, making me hold back a moan. My ears are super sensitive when it comes to touching "I'm getting pay back once we get back to the dorms" momo mumbled with flirty tone in voice. making me feel warm everywhere. She then nibbled on my ear roughly. making moan lightly. I turned around and gave her a playful glare. She gave me a sheepish smile. I kissed her on the cheek and said "if you do that again I will make sure you have more then 1 hickey" I whisper in her ear, trying to to tease her. I looked up to see momo with her mouth covered with her face completely red. Now this is going to be fun with teasing momo