Spider-Man and The Avengers

Today was the day when the Fugitive Avengers were legally allowed to re-enter the country as free citizens- they were no longer Fugitives. This also happened to be the day that Tony had been dreading as they would soon enough find out about his son and the secrets his son held. There was only one Avenger who knew about his son who was and Rhodey who had already declared himself Uncle. He had also been told by Bruce that at some point that week Thor, Loki and himself would be arriving back from Space to set up a New Asgard in Greenland and that he would be coming by with Thor to greet the fugitives. Peter was very anxious as they would be meeting him as Peter Parker(-Stark) and also as Spider-Man which was a big revelation for him.

"Mr Rogers, Miss Maximoff, Miss Rominoff, Mr Wilson, Mr Barnes, Mr Barton, Mr Lang and The Vision are at the door." FRIDAY announced

"Thanks Fri, shut up shop." Tony commanded, exiting his lab.

"Will do boss." The AI replied

He saw Rhodey in the Living room of the Compound with Peter whilest they were eating chocolate chip pancakes, happily taking whilest watching TV as it was 10 in the morning. He noticed a plate with the label 'Dad' and another much larger labelled 'everyone else'. Tony laughed and went to get the door. He opened the door and was greeted with a simple "Stark"

"Rogers"

"If you all want to come in, there is a large plate of pancakes which you can share between you all." Tony told them.

"Dad! Your pancakes are getting cold!" Peter shouted, not realising that his Dad was at the door.

"Sure thing Underoos." Tony shouted back at his son.

"I see things have changed since we last saw you Tony." Natasha said wistfully.

"You wouldn't believe it." Tony replied with a hint of pride in his voice.

Tony led them through to where his son and best friend were sat curled up on the sofa eating.

"How you doing Rhodes?" Sam asked with the guilt evident in his voice.

"Not to bad, you don't look to good yourself." Rhodey reassured the man

"Well the hotels weren't to good." Sam said laughing

Tony wondered why everyone was gawking at the ceiling then he looked at the sofa- Peter wasn't there. Sam had obviously startled the kid so he had jumped onto the ceiling- he did do that when someone scared him

"You can come down Pete, it's okay." Tony told his child

"Sorry, Mr Wilson scared me." Peter apologetically explained as he jumped off the ceiling and sat back with Rhodey who smiled sympathetically Peter.

"What the fuck was that?" Clint shouted, rubbing his eyes

"Um, well you see Mr Barton erm that does sometimes happen." Peter mumbled.

"That sometimes happens- kid you were on the ceiling!" Bucky said in disbelief.

"Um, that is true Mr Barnes." Peter squeaked

"Holy shit, you're Spider-Man!" Nat exclaimed in disbelief.

"Um well you see Miss Rominoff" was all Peter had managed to say

"Hey Kid, what's your name, why are you here and how old are you?" Wanda gently asked the startled boy

Peter looked warily at his Dad who nodded at him to tell them. "M-my names P-peter, I'm s-sixteen, and Dad a-adopted me a year ago j-just after my Aunt May d-died, i-it's nice to meet you Miss Maximoff" Peter quickly explained stuttering his way through the statement- he did that a lot when he was nervous.