ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

“Not all vampires are scary, some of them are still looking for someone who will accept who really they are and also will sacrifice their lives for them which means by letting them being feed by the blood of their own sacrifices”

"Oh my god! I swear that's actually creepy!" the short male squealed and hugged this raven haired boy named Lee Taeyong. Three of them, Jungwoo, Ten and Taeyong were in library. Jungwoo who was reading the book, wiggled his brows to the scared boy while Taeyong just shrugged it off as he found it amusing.

"What if they still exist?" He asked, the boy with a smile shut the book and rested both of his elbows on it and nods his head. "There is no what if Tae" furrowing his brown brows because of what his friend stated, he got more curious.

"They're living like human, just look around" the male added, landing his eyes to Jaehyun. The both remaining boys followed their friend's eyes, only seeing Lucas.

"GOD YOU CREEP ME OUT JUNGWOO!" He whispered yelled to his friend before hitting him with a book. While they bickered, Taeyong saw Jaehyun. The older's gaze is really something unlike to other people.

"Odd" He thought, chewing his lower lip.

--------------------

I'm suddenly got interested to vampires sooooooo :") hope you like it. English is not my first language so grant me a pardon for my grammatical errors and also in future cases. Thank you!