ch.10

It was already 6 in the morning and still the petite boy, Taeyong is still sleeping and there is the vampire Jaehyun who's holding a cup of coffee on his hand while wearing a rob and looking at the view from their room. The man smiled from memories yesterday night, it was memorable and he's hoping Taeyong won't forget about it. He really love the smell of the younger male, it's truly heaven for him. He also still couldn't believe is happened.

Is this the first step?

Those words played inside his head not until he felt someone's gaze piercing on his back. Of course his instinct wouldn't get wrong, he turned around to see a sitting Taeyong, holding a his head. He sighed. The older male walked towards the petite boy and sat at the edge of bed, putting aside the cup he was holding awhile ago at the night stand.

"Hey, good morning" Jaehyun softly said, greeting the sleepy kid.

Taeyong smiled a bit, the professor's soft voice gave warmth on his body. It calmed him instant. Suddenly the memories last night filled Taeyong's mind and of course he is the type of man who can still remember what happened after drinking. If you'll ask him if he did regret it? Well no. It was strangely confusing but whenever he's around the male, he always feel unfamiliar feelings. The soft kiss they had reminds him of the dream he had last time where he was also kissed.

"Morning" Taeyong shortly replied.

"Are you not going to ask me what happened last night?"

Taeyong did not speak but he landed his eyes on the older male's lips.

His lips were soft.

Without a second thought, Taeyong connected their lips again and Jaehyun was shocked. He couldn't believe that his quiet student is fantasizing him in his mind and so eager to kiss him. Taeyong pulled away with a wide eyes, it's like he couldn't believe that he did that.

Both of us wants each other, I think it's a fair square.

Jaehyun had a smirk on his lips, looking at the shy male.

"So you've been fantasizing me huh?" He teasingly said. Taeyong's face are now red as beet and he also regretting for letting himself eaten by his curiosity and with this unknown feeling whenever he's around the older male.

"I-it wasn't like that!" Jaehyun chuckled.

"Get up pretty boy, you wouldn't like to get scolded by your parents right?"

Oh fuck.. My parents and my brothers!

He quickly grabbed his phone that is on the side table and checked it.

200 missed calls.

wow, they must went crazy

100 unread messages

He checked those and of course it was his mother and brothers trying to contact him and even his two friends messaged him.

I'm fucked up.

"Is there something wrong, Yong?" the older male asked as the younger male showed a nervous look by biting his nails as he got through his phone.

He sighed "Probably my brothers won't let me live until I answered their question"

"Let me take you home?" the younger male has no choice.

iii

He couldn't think of any reason and he's hoping for his psychiatrist brother that won't be at home so he can make excuses without being read base of his actions, how he speak and his eyes or else he will be doomed. The whole ride was quiet although both side never regret what happened. It just Taeyong is in deep trouble and Jaehyun doesn't know how to help the younger male as he wouldn't speak about it and rejecting his help.