CHAPTER FIVE: JAE

IT WAS 7 PM and Taeyong is still in the campus, running fast to the exit when he bumped to someone again, fortunately it was Jaehyun. The older male looked at him with a questioning look that made the younger bit his lips unintentionally as he felt shy towards the professor.

"Why are you still here, Mr. Lee? Isn't the dismissal time is 5 PM?" Jaehyun's deep voice sent chills in Taeyong's spine, it was like the same electricity he felt when the male tapped his shoulder. Weird. Taeyong thought, he ignored what he felt and stood properly infront of his prof and showed a smile on him.

"My brother wasn't able to pick me up so I end up running from the main building to here"

"Come, I'll give you a ride, it's dangerous at this time" Taeyong's eyes got even more bigger as he heard the offer from the older male.

"Okay Sir, thank you" Taeyong bowed his head then followed the older male who's walking to the parking lot.

Silence fell upon the two male as they both got in the pick up car that owned by the professor. It wasn't awkward at all, it's just Taeyong who feel a little bit shy towards the other male who's driving for him. Since the day it happened, Taeyong undefined feelings become messy, he feels mix emotions everytime the older male presence was around the corner or if he accidentally thought of him out of the blue. It confusing him in some way. All he can tell to him self that it was sorta Strange. The last time he felt this feeling is when he met a girl and liked her for months. Taeyong is now biting his nails without him noticing it— that the one who noticed it was Jaehyun, as the red light indicates for him to stop and let the other cars passed by from the other side. He noticed that the younger male was in deep thoughts, Jaehyun can't read his mind. It gave the older male a light shocked. He furrowed his eyebrows, trying to read the male again but he failed. He bit his lower lip and sighed.

"Taeyong" He called.

"Taeyong" No response.

"Lee Taeyong"

His voice his full of authority that mad the student jumped on his seat and averted his gaze to the older male— his eyes were like a puppy's eyes, it was wide and his black orbs are very round like a doe shaped one.

"Yes Sir?"

"Before that, I just want to remind you to quit calling me Sir outside the campus"

"But you're my professor—"

"And we're not in class so call me Jae or Jaehyun"

Taeyong sighed in defeat "Okay Jae"

"So where do you live?"

Taeyong told his address to Jaehyun. The ride was surrounded with silence, so he tried to reach on the radio and turn it on, he twisted the volume up and the radio started blasting a rock music which he silently enjoyed, rocking his head while mumbling few lyrics. Jaehyun noticed that Taeyong was too drown in the song that the younger didn't notice that they stopped 2 minutes ago not until the student opened his eyes and look at the familiar place.

"Oh! That fast?" He thought.

He unbuckled his seatbelt and bowed his head as he faced the older male.

"Thank you for giving me a ride Sir Jae, see you on Monday!" Taeyong exclaimed as he got off the car but Jaehyun was about to tell something not until the car's door were slammed and he saw the petite boy cross the road to their house.

iii

Taeyong threw himself on his comfy bed without even trying to change his clothes as he felt tired for all the events happened since the freshman week happened.