chapter 20

It's almost 2 weeks has passed, Taeyong is all alone in his lover's penthouse. At 12 midnight, the petite boy is looking at the stars and at the view given by the buildings and cars down the skyscraper. His hands made their way on his arms as he hugs himself, feeling more lonely.

click.

The door has been unlocked but Taeyong didn't pay any attention on it, his mind is flying somewhere— his family, Jaehyun, what's happening and lastly his friend Doyoung. He sighed, taking a stick of cigarette from the box laying on the coffee table beside him and he lit it.

"So, you've been smoking while I'm gone?" A deep voice said behind him, he knows who is it. Butterflies in his stomach gone wild again, he couldn't help but to smile. A voice that he's longing for almost a month, his favorite music. The man of his life.

"Jaehyun" He said. It feels like magic, seeing his lover again. He dropped the cigarette down and ran to him. Welcoming the male with a warm hug, his face on the crook of his neck and sniffing his scent. The scent that calms him, that made him crazy and forget who is he, where he is from.

"Taeyong, my love" He whispered to the younger male's ear. He returned the hug a little bit tighter, feeling the warm that his lover bringing to him and makes him feel alive.

Both of them instantly got lost in their own world, with a swift movement their lips are now connected, a gentle move and in slow manner. Feeling each other's heat again, filling those missing days— weeks with a small kiss.

From a small kiss, it went to something hot. Hands starts wandering to each others body before Jaehyun picked up Taeyong, making the younger male wrapped his legs around his torso and walked him to the couch where he sat and placed his lover on his lap as they continued the making out session that for sure will lead to something else.

--

Sweat dropping as the sensation burning them, skin slapping echoed around the spacious place and moans of contented joined together creating a beautiful harmony. Jaehyun once buried his manhood deep as he came for the third time, surely he missed his sacrifice. As Taeyong was filled inside, his eyes went white— stain of blood on his neck and a satisfied moan escape from his lips that came from his throat. He shuddered in warmness of the liquid that is filling him. The younger male cupped his cheeks, eyes still white while Jaehyun's eyes are red.

How much stain would red make to white as it manipulates it?

"I love you Jaehyun" Taeyong said softly, rubbing his thumb on the vampire's cheeks.

For Jaehyun, he already seen how beautiful the younger male is, from his eyes, nose, lips and body. He wouldn't let this man go, he couldn't.

Jaehyun brought Taeyong to the bathroom, cleaning him up as he put him inside the tub and filled it with water and rose petals.

"Jaehyun, don't leave me okay?"

He didn't speak, he just continue to brush the younger male's head. Many things occupying Jaehyun right now, as the meeting has done and they planned what to do, Taeyong's family refused to meet them when he just want to work with them but the heavenly creatures are surely independent and they couldn't give trust to vampires because they're also demon too. Somehow, Jaehyun regretted his life as being vampire and leader of his pack.

He finished bathing the male, he put a robe on him and tied it. Jaehyun is still thinking, would it be worth it to keep everything? He knew what's the root of all of this. He knew that it's either he die and give up Taeyong by bringing him back home to his family instead of surrending him to the Prince of Abyss who is nothing but a sucker of power and wants to rule the world.

Taeyong didn't hear any words from him but he let it slide as he thought m maybe he's just tired.

Jaehyun kissed him on his forehead and excused himself to answer a call.

The older male went to his room and answered the call.

"Jaehyun, you need to choose"

"Henry, that's the most hard thing to do!"

"I talked to them but they know you well"

"Please, help me to meet them"

"Just give him back and forget about him"

"Henry."

"Doyoung wants to meet you, full moon. If you don't give him back, you know what will happen to the world."

While Jaehyun was having conversation with Henry, Taeyong heard it all. He's making things hard for Jaehyun and for the world. He held tightly on his robe as he felt his heart sank. He walked away from the scene. Slowly, it feels heavier— thinking that it was all his fault for falling in love to someone he shouldn't be.

Is it really love or lust?

Taeyong looked at his reflection on the glass door, as he stand there he saw Doyoung's reflection at the back with a smile on his face. The demon leaned towards his ear.

"If you come to me, you'll save all the mankid and this will never happen again"

"I will love you with all my heart and I will treat you as my queen"

"We will live happily like in fairytales you always read for me"

"Hold my hand, darling"

Doyoung's eyes became black. Taeyong pulled the robe and let himself be naked and those slender fingers of the demon runs on his soft skin, every traces form a line as if he's  breaking.

"Why? Doyoung why?"

"Because I need you to live, would you just let me and the mankid die?"

"If I die, the curse will break and the mankid will die with me"

"Taeyong, choose I'll be waiting for you"

A cold pair of arms wrapped around Taeyong's small waist.

"Baby, why are you naked? It's cold isn't?" Jaehyun pulled the robe to cover the nakedness of his lover.

"Jaehyun, I love you"