CHAPTER FOUR: FRESHMAN WEEK

OMG WE HIT 1K READS! THANK YOU! and also please don't forget to leave a vote after you finished reading the chapter thank you! lovelots!

--------

"What's this all about Jaehyun?" the mentioned boy was sitting on a swivel chair at the middle of a long table inside the meeting room. He turned his head on the door where the voice came from. Jaehyun smiled at the female who walked towards the empty seat following with 8 others who took a seat. Jaehyun nod his head, telling Chenle to take a leave.

"Sorry for causing a trouble and ruining your relaxing day but I'm going to ask advices from all of you" Jaehyun started to speak. "How— how did you all, found out about your sacrifice?"

"Jae, it's hard. You have to do some works and observation but the smell of his blood will be the answer, if that's makes you feel alive and when you tasted him" Changmin said, Jaehyun nodded his head.

MONDAY MORNING THE MEETING went well as for Jaehyun. He learned many things from his seniors, now he already have an ideas how to assure it. It wasn't Jaehyun's things, it was really hard for him, like in his 365 years of living, he never experienced this thing. It was so confusing even him as a vampire still get confuse in this kind of things. He sighed, tightening his necktie while looking at his reflection on the mirror. He looks good and superior in his uniform. His office is like his second home since he mostly spend his days here rather than staying at his unit every night just to sleep unlike here, he eat, do his work, take a nap and such that's why he's more comfortable here. Jaehyun felt a little bit excited when he realized that he will going to see Taeyong.

"Professor Jae, are you forgetting something?" Jungwoo's soft voice startled the older. He looked at his left side to see the male standing beside him with a smile on his face. He furrowed his eyebrows before giving the male a questioning look. Jungwoo sighed before sitting on the desk "Jae, we don't have classes today! There is an event called Freshy Week"

What the fuck is Freshy Week— the older male thought.

"Welcoming event for freshman and transfer students"

"Ah—" He sounded sad, so Jungwoo thought something.

"You want to see him right?"
"Who?"
"Him"
"Jungwoo, who?"
"Aaaah— don't act dumb ass Jae"
"I'm your professor"
"and you're dumb, of course it's Taeyong!"

They continued bickering— in whispering way since it will odd for student and a professor to act like what they're currently doing. The older male feels happiness inside him, it feels like his whole body system been hyped out knowing that he'll meet the younger male anytime soon.

"Hol' up" Jaehyun said as he stopped at the popcorn stall. He bought two large bucket of popcorns and five large drinks then walked their way to the field where the cheering squad will be performing then next a soccer game. He felt nervous, his stomach turns upside down at the moment they reached the place. He wants to back out and he feel like more pussy, his hands become sweaty. Shit what's happening to me?! I'm not normally like this. Fuck. He cursed inside his head and shook it to clear his mind.

"Excuse us" Jungwoo's soft voice whispered to every student they'll get through at the bleachers to get in Taeyong's current seat. "Do you think it's a good idea?" Jaehyun asked his junior that give a small smile to him and a light nod.

"Jungwoo what made you took so long— oh Hi Sir Jae!" Taeyong jolted up as he saw the older male standing behind Jungwoo. The other males stand up too and greeted the professor. Lucas looked at Jungwoo who gave him a glare to move out from his place for Jaehyun.

"Ah! Here Sir, sit here!" Lucas offered, pointing his hand on the said seat beside Taeyong who's sitting at the edge of bleachers. The older male nodded his head and excused himself a bit to take a seat beside the younger male.

"OH IT'S ABOUT TO START!" Ten yelled as he bounces up and down on his seat.

Everyone in the field cheered but Taeyong sat still, the bucket of popcorn was placed on this lap while he eats one by one. Jaehyun watched him, the older male couldn't take away his eyes off from the latter who looks like a puppy while eating popcorn. His pink plump lips that bounces whenever he slides his finger on it as he took another piece of popcorn. He just watching, studying every movement as it was also part of dancing that he loves so much.

"Mr. Lee—" the younger male immediately looked at him with his doe shaped like eyes. Damn it he's so cute, how do I fucking breathe.

"Yes Sir?" Damn his voice too, it sounds like softer than Jungwoo's voice.

"Can I have some?" "Oh sure Sir! Here" Taeyong offered the popcorn and the latter just smiled at him before taking a handful of it.

"Thank you Mr. Lee" Jaehyun said with his almost low tone voice that everyone finds it sexy. "Just call me Taeyong, Sir"

They both shared eating popcorns while watching the game quietly. Sometimes Taeyong would muttered a small 'Yes' whenever their department gets a goal and also pouting his lips when the other team gets the goal. Jaehyun find it all cute to the point he wants to keep the younger for himself only. While watching the game— more on Jaehyun watching then male beside him, he felt thirsty and forgot to buy a drink from himself so he leaned his body closer to Taeyong then spoke up. "Taeyong—" "Yes Si—" they were both cut off by how close their faces are from each other that almost their noses touch each other. Taeyong swallowed a lump while starring at his professor while the latter's hand reached the drink on Taeyong's side before pulling himself away from Taeyong. 

"I... I— can I have a drink? I forgot to buy one for me" He tried his best to act normally but he end up stuttering but still remain his calm posture while on the other hand, Taeyong's grip on the bucket tighten and his face lit up. A flushed showed up on his cheeks and he felt a little bit flustered since he had a chance to look close up at the handsome professor beside him.

He nodded his head and Jaehyun took a sip on it. T-that was indirect kiss! Taeyong thought that made him blushed more and averted his gaze on the game, hoping Jaehyun didn't notice it.