ch. 13

IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS since it happened, two months with Taeyong's life going up side down. Two months of Taeyong keeping his "relationship" with their professor. It was exhausting for him, in those 60 days he met the whole clan of Jaehyun. It feels so odd being with vampires and you're the one and only human. When they're having meal they all drink blood but there is Taeyong eating all food he wants while they're literally drooling over the food. Also the day after it happened, it was true that his brother told the whole nation about him missing and their whole household was in chaos. The family started to get odd especially his brother Donghae. The rest of the days were a bit normal, going to school, talking to his friends and joining dance club and musi club at the same time.

"Hey, Taeyong we have meeting tomorrow 4pm" Ten said as they walk their way to cafeteria but then Doyoung popped out of the blue beside Taeyong.

"And at 6pm" Taeyong mentally facepalm, regretting the fact he joined two clubs at the same time that is related to each other.

"I suddenly regretted being with two clubs that is related to each other" He spoke, waiting at the line.

"Why are we still waiting here if we could just eat outside since it's already dismissal also?" Ten suggested, putting his fingers on his chin as if he's thinking.

"Let's wait for Jungwoo to come" Taeyong said, walking out first from the line.

They all nodded their head in agreement, sitting on the nearest table. They all settled down and waited for their friend.

As of Taeyong's perspective, his family became look so over protective to him and his brother whispered something before that he clearly didn't hear it. Doyoung was also acting strange, his first conclusion was maybe because the kiss but Doyoung often excuse himself and became more quieter. Ten was also excusing himself before 6pm which is not really odd knowing Ten is being a hoe.

Taeyong would also meet Jaehyun several times. Sometimes he escapes from their house just to meet him at his penthouse. Taeyong must say that Jaehyun is a sweeg guy, he'll literally spoil Taeyong to death, give him everything— also cook for him and treat him like a prince. He couldn't deny it more, he loves it. All the attention he's receiving from the older male, affection, caring,  love and the feeling of being safe. It was more comfortable for him whenever he's with Jaehyun.

He smiled, thinking about Jaehyun.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot there Yong?" Ten slammed the table with his hands, making Taeyong startled, jumping out from his seat.

"CHITTAPHON!" He clutches his hand on his left chest, glaring at the shorter male who's laughing at him.

"Jungwoo is here, let's go now" They all stood up, walking out from the cafeteria.

They chattered all the way to the nearest restaurant, yeah the four of them usually don't eat at fast foods like McDonald's and Subway but in some restaurants that screams fanciness. While there was a time Jungwoo brough him to McDonald's which he loved it but Ten is being stubborn spoiled brat bitch he is and keep on insisting to eat here instead.  They followed the waiter as soon as they were assisted in vip area for four people.

Jungwoo leaned closer to Taeyong who is currently picking order from menu. "Do they serve coffee here Tae?" He said in soft voice, Taeyong scanned the menu for him and nodded his head.

"I'll get you a coffee don't worry" Taeyong said, patting Jungwoo's hair.

"Mine is grilled steak with salad and a cup of coffee for my friend"

Ten looked at Jungwoo.

"That's all? Coffee?" He asked in disbelief as if it really a big deal.