payment

Yuzu's pov

"Im really sorry" I said while hugging her legs.
"Sorry for what" she said confused.
"For lying I dont know why I protected your dad im really sorry" I cried at her.
"It's alright she" said while kneeling down. Then she touched her forehead with mine smiled and kissed me. Our kissed stoped and she said this "I love you yuzu and I will forever and always."

Mei's pov

"Love you to" she shouted joyfully with a big smile.
Im so glad the tears are gone. "Hey yuzu" I said sweetly.
"Yes" she said on her knees looking sexy as hell.
"I dont care what my dad thinks or says about us it's our lives and we love each other so let's be together forever" I said while slowly brushing my hand from her face all the way down to where I made her intensely blush.

........Warning lemon......

This time I get to punish her, I pulled her up onto her feet. Then I pushed her sexy body up on to my desk making a big thud.
"Are you ready for your punishment" I whispered seductively in her ear.
Without her anwser I ripped off her shirt and used it to tie her hands together. I dont want her doing anything to me I wanna repay her for all the pain I caused her.
I unbuttoned her skirt and took it off and slid down her underwear to her ankles. Then I licked her nipples and she moned loudly im so glade she is enjoying this then I started to move my tongue down until I reached her moist wet pussy. As I started to put my tongue inside in and out slowly she moned even louder than before. I then brought my fingers into action sliding them in and out while she moned in pleasure until she cumed then I took my tongue and licked in and out again until she cumed again in my mouth this time. I kept in my mouth and brought it up to Yuzu's mouth and I shared it with her as I started finger her again and this continued until we got tired and went over to the bed and fell asleep.

Authors note.......

What do you think of there lemon scene?
What do you think mei's dad is doing while all that was going down? On that note peace out my anime fam.

Ill try to update everyday but no promises.

Btw go read my friends book it's among the fallen tears, hidden in the lies. Yea so bye

Btw her user name is

Yui hastune