school skippers

Yuzu's pov

I woke up to my alarm going off for school, and I shook mei. "Do we have to go to school" I said nervously. She turned over and said "if it really hurts than no."
I got out of bed as mei rolled over and went back to sleep, so I just walked out the room and headed to the shower room. I ran a bath and undressed myself I really need to wash after last night. I heard a noise as I stepped into the bath then I heard the front door slam. Then I saw mei standing in the door way with tears.
"Dad's cheating on mom I walked to his room to see if he was home and he was having sex with another woman" she said as she was undressing. I sat down into the tub and started to cry now my mom is gonna get hurt again I can't believe this is happening right now.
"When mom finds out are you gonna leave with him" I asked crying.
"No I would never go with him and I dont think mom would kick me out" she said while washing her hair.

Mei's pov

I can't believe he would do this he just got his life good again then he fuck's it up. I hate him I wont go home with him I refuse.
I turn the water off and walk to the tub where yuzu was just staring off into space. God she looked sexy as hell just sitting there I just had to do something to make her not worry to much.
Without her knowing I shoved 4 fingers in her tight pussy she moned and turned to look at me. The next thing I knew there were 3 fingers shoved up my pussy, then she started to move them back and forth as fast as she could. I retreated my fingers to hold on to the sides of the tub and I moned repeatedly until I cumed. Then Yuzu gets up and gets out of the tub and say's to me "can we try something."
"Sure" I said panting.
She took my hands and pulled me out of the tub and brought me to the counter and she put me on it. "Spread your legs as far as you can" she said. Then she started to dig through the bottom drawn and pulled out a huge ass strap on. "Are you sure your ready for this" she said strapping it on. "Yes" I said smiling. "I'll Go slow is this your first time with a dick" she asked. I shook my head yes.
As soon as I knew it she started to slide it in I squeezed the edge of the counter it kinda hurt. Until it made it in then she started to move it in and out faster and faster it felt good I moned and when I was about to cum I started to say fuck shit damn repeatedly until I cumed. Then Yuzu took it out and started to suck on it she kept some cum in her mouth and brought it up to my mouth and we shared it. I decided to give her a turn so I jumped down and took the strap on she jumped on the counter and I started fucking her hard.

Mom's pov

I opened the door to hear shit repeatedly coming from the shower room. Who is home its a school day so I dropped my bags and went to the shower room door and knocked.

Yuzu's pov

OMG she's here mei pulled it out and jumped in the tub and I turned the shower on. "Yes mom" I yelled.
"Why aren't you at school today" she said opening the door observing the surroundings.
"I didn't feel good" I said covering my body.
"Oh" she said closing the door and leaving.
"Mei we almost got caught" I whispered.

Mom's pov

What were they doing why was someone yelling shit. Why didnt yuzu look at me im so mad that they arent at school.

Authors note.........

Where did that strap on come from?
What happened to mei's dad and his girlfriend?
Find out in the next chapter.
On that note peace out my anime fam.

I'll try to update everyday but no promises.

Oh here is a nightcore video that I made subscribe to me on YouTube at charity truax yea so bye.