1 | Dally

I wake up to the sound of knocking on my front door. I turn to the clock on your side table. Who would be here at three am?

I rub my eyes as I walk to the living room. It takes all the willpower in my body to not lay on the floor and fall back asleep. Even on the cold, hard wood.

I open the door to see my boyfriend Dally. What happened? "Hey Dal, what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing Y/N," he says, "I'm hungry, got any cereal?"

I was taken back. "What?" He looks at me, in my pajamas, "Yes, I have cereal."

"Great man." He says and walks in.

"Do you want some?" He asks from the kitchen.

"Yes Dally but be quiet, you'll wake up my grandma." I thought about how I moved in with my grandma when I moved to Tulsa. She and Dally, as well as the gang, were so welcoming when I came two years ago. It's almost our year and a half anniversary.

I sit on the couch as he makes us both bowls. He comes back, and hands me the blue bowl with Apple Jacks drowning in milk. "You know me so well."

"Yeah." He says, shoving Captain Crunch in his mouth. I yawn, silence between us while we eat.

"Dally," I finally ask, "why are you here? It's three am."

"Because I wanted some cereal, and I never have any."

"So you steal mine?"

"It's the only way." I gag as he shows me the colorful chunks in his mouth.

"I thought there was something wrong." I explain.

"Nope."

I look down and see my outfit, a tank top and some short shorts. I also remembered that I'm not wearing make-up, getting worried about what he thought, This isn't something he should be seeing, I'm not all prettied up like I normally am. I scrunch up a little bit, trying to hide the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra. I think he notices.

"Y/N." He looks up from the bowl.

"What?"

"Why are you covering yourself?"

"Because I don't have a bra on," I tell him, "or very suitable clothes."

"There's nothing wrong with that." He says, looking me up and down. His smile was getting mischievous. Oh no.

"Dally, is something actually wrong?" I ask, trying to change the subject. I've had a pit in my stomach from the minute he showed up on my doorstep.

"No there's nothing wrong man." He says, "If you ever tell anybody this I'll kill ya, but I just wanted to be with you."

"Awww Dally," I tease, "you love me."

"Of course I do." He says and kisses me. It was like our lips were a socket, turning the rest of the world on with it's power. It's felt that way ever since I've been with him. It hasn't dulled in all this time. I'm never bored when I'm with him, he's always doing something wild. His good-looks is what trumps me about all of him. I should hate him, I shouldn't be hanging around with someone who's going to get me in trouble like him, but I don't care. I don't care as long as we're together.

That's what I love most about him.