2 | Darry

I was baking a chocolate cake when I heard the door open. "I'm home!" My boyfriend, Darry, yells.

"I'm in here!" I shout back. I heard the jingle of his work belt and keys before he joined me in the kitchen. I finished cleaning up the bowl and the ingredients and set the timer for the cake in the oven.

"Hi Y/N." Darry says. I was still at the sink, and he wraps his large arms around my waist.

"Hi Darry." I say. He kisses my cheek, which makes them get hot. "Will ya let me finish cleaning?"

"No way." He says. He pulls me away from the suds of the sink, picks me up, and sits me on the counter.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders, looking down at him. It's the only time where I'm actually taller than his 6'2 frame. "How was work today hun?"

"It was okay." He tells me. "I pulled a muscle in my shoulder though, can you massage it?"

"Of course." I say. He always told me I was the best massager. He pulled off his flannel and white tank top, exposing his muscular arms and stomach.

I worked my palms into where he told me it hurts. He groans, "Thank you so much. Have I ever told you you're the best massager?"

"Yes many times." I joke. He just laughs at me.

"How was work for you today?"

"It's busy." I say. "I'm in the middle of the biggest wedding season their is. I've got six lined up." I'm the owner of a wedding planning company.

"That's good." He says. He turns to me. "I love how successful you are, it's sexy."

I blush. "Really?"

"Yeah babe," He says and winks at me. I could just melt over his cuteness.

"Turn forward again." I instruct him. He does as he's told, and returns to the normal body position.

The smell of cake was filling the air. "Mmmm," Darry says and sniffing loudly, "thanks for baking. I'm so tired right now, I don't want to."

"I figured you would be," I say, not taking my focus away from his shoulder, "so I made it. The boys would be furious if there was none. And Soda puts too much sugar in the icing."

"Right?" Darry agrees. "It's too sweet. It makes my mouth hurt."

I chuckle and Darry turns around. "Darry, I'm almost done!" I exclaim.

"I heard you laughing," He points out, "I just wanted to see you smile."

I blush again. "Why?"

"Because it's beautiful. You're so pretty Y/N." He tells me and grins at me. I look down, it's awkward to be complimented. He notices, so he uses his fingers and moved my head to his eye level. "Look up at me. You're amazing and gorgeous. Don't be embarrassed."

"That's easy for you to say babe," I say, "I hate getting complimented."

"Well you wouldn't be if you weren't the prettiest girl in the world." He tells me. "So I think it's your fault."

I chuckle at his sweetness. "Okay, let me finish now." I lightly turn him around and finish up. "How does it feel now?"

He rotates his arm around in a circle and flex's his back. I can't help to stare at his sexy muscles. They make butterflies appear in my stomach.

He notices the staring, "What?"

"Nothing," I say, "you're just really sexy when you flex."

"Oh really?" He says, flexing more. He shows his biceps. It's getting hot in here. "How's that?"

"Uhhh," I say, "you're so handsome."

I picks me up off the counter, holding me just below my butt. I draped my arms around his neck. I couldn't help but smile at him, he's just so cute. He twirls me in a circle, the slight wind making my hair slightly blow.

I bend down to kiss him. Sparks fly between us. I pull away quickly for air, then go back for more. "I love you Y/N Y/L/N."

"And I love you too Darry Curtis."

The cake timer goes off.