2 | Two-Bit

I walk in to the Curtis from a long day at work, exhausted. I plop onto the couch, and take a deep breath. Somebody was in the kitchen, but other than that the house was empty.

I heard someone yell. "Crap!"

I reluctantly get up from my comfortable spot and see who it is. Of course it was my boyfriend, Two-Bit.

"What are you doing honey?" I ask him. I chuckle at him, he was covered in flour and there was brown goop of whatever he was making everywhere.

"Y/N," he says confused, "I thought you weren't supposed to be home until five."

"Yeah, they let me off early." I tell him. "She felt bad that they had to call me in on my birthday." Today was Saturday, I don't normally work weekends, but they were desperate.

He moves closer to me and he rests his hands on my waist. My heart starts to speed up. "Happy birthday doll." He kisses me. "I'm sorry I missed you this morning."

"Oh no it's okay." I say and smile. I then look at this mess of a kitchen. "What the hell were you doing?"

"I was trying to make you a cake." He explains. "You can definitely tell I've never baked before."

We both laugh. "It's okay Two, I love the effort."

"Here," he says and grabs some flowers and chocolates from the dining table, "I was going to give these to you this morning, but you left before I made it to your house."

"I love them!" I exclaim, smelling the red roses in the paper thin bouquet. "Thank you so much." I press my lips to his, feeling his warm body against mine.

When we pull apart, he kind of stares at me. I flush pink, and look down. "Why are you staring at me Two?"

"Because Y/N," he says, "you're beautiful. Especially when you smile." I smile embarrassingly. "See, right there. You are gorgeous."

I grin at the compliment, and kiss him again. I then brought my attention back to the mess he made. He sees the huge chaos he made, and he suggests, "Let's just go out."

"That's a good idea." I chuckle. "You should probably change first though."