Prolouge

Sirius PoV (3rd person)

May 29th, 1978

It was the night after the last full moon of 7th year at Hogwarts. James, Sirius, Remus, Peter and Lily were playing Truth-or-Dare in the Gryffindor common room.
"And they just ran away screaming" Sirius finished his story with a laugh "Peter- Truth or Dare." "Dare" he replied. " I dare you to let Lily punch you in the Face" Sirius retorted. Peter started to say something but before he could finish Lily had already punched him. It wasn't hard enough to seriously injured him but hard enough to cause pain.

After a couple awkward moments of Peter making an "ah" motion with his face, Peter said "Lily, Truth or Dare". "Truth" she replied. " Is it true that your first kiss was with a muggle boy?" Peter inquired. " Yes, I was 8 when I kissed Mark Corner on a Dare. But my first kiss that meant something was the one with James after the quidditch match at the beginning of the school year" she explained.

"Remus, Truth or Dare" Lily asked.
"Dare" Remus responded.
"I Dare you to play 7 minutes in Heaven with Sirius." Lily Declared.
Now Sirius was extremely gay so Remus wasn't sure about this but the next thing he knew he was locked in a closet with his best friend.
"So..." Sirius whispered "Anything you want to talk about". "Not in particular" Remus replied. " Any plans for summer" Sirius asked. "Joining the Order just like you if I can. Otherwise I will have to find a job" Remus replied. Sirius felt himself getting closer to Remus. He had touched Remus's arm. It was like there was this magnet between the men. Eventually Sirius couldn't take the tension anymore and just kissed Remus right on the lips. After a moment Remus began to kiss him back. It began to get more intense. They continued like this for a few minutes until Remus pulled away for a moment. He opened his mouth to speak, but then the door opened and they saw the faces of there friends.
They came out of the closet and rejoined the circle.
" James, Truth or Dare" Remus asked.
"Dare, as always" James declared.
"Your turn to go in the closet with Lily" Remus replied.
7 minutes later Remus opened the closet and James said "Please excuse us for a moment I must escort Ms Evans to the quidditch pitch."
Half and hour later James and Lily come back.
James had the most triumphant look on his face and Lily had a ring on her finger.

"She said yes" James said casually.
Everyone proceeded to congratulate the couple. They all knew that they would never forget this night.
***
Authors note
Thanks for reading hope you likes my mini marauders story which gives a tidbit of background on the actual story. But this was more just to see the the marauders casually. Disclaimer I made up this entire night it isn't accurate to the actual HP story. If you want to know how James actually proposed to Lily ask JKR (then tell me).
Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think or if you have any ideas for the plot and just enjoy the story.
(Sorry that was long)
~Savanah