Chapter 14

Remus PoV
Warning slightly more mature content than previous chapters

September 29th, 1981

Sirius and Remus were lying in bed one evening a night or 2 after the full moon. "Remus, I've been thinking lately." Sirius said. "Mmm" Remus answered.
"I really want to have a kid with you." Sirius said with some delight.
"You know that the two of us physically conceiving a child is biologically impossible, right." Remus joked.
"Of course I know that. I was thinking we should do the muggle surrogate thing that Lily was told us about that one time. Where we give the sperm, then a woman carries the baby and we adopt it afterwards." Sirius explained.
"Makes sense." Remus said.
"So do you want to do it?" Sirius asked.
"Of course I do Sirius. But the sperm should be yours. I don't want to risk passing on my condition." Remus said.

"Ok. There is still another decision to make. Who do we ask to do it?" Sirius asked.
They both sat and thought about it.

There was a long silence until Remus spoke up
"What about my cousin Irene?" He said "I think she would be willing to do it and then it will have a connection to my family, too. She's on my mum's side so she's a muggle. She'd be more familiar with the process than most witch's or wizards would be."

"That sounds good to me. I love you, Remus." Sirius said and he rolled over and gave his husband a kiss. "I love you too, Sirius" Remus replied.
With that they went to sleep

*****
Authors note
Irene is a new character that I made up because we know almost nothing about Remus's family except for his parents. Remus and Sirius's Child will also be an original character.
Hope you you enjoyed the story so far. Please vote it helps more people find this story. Please comment I'd love to hear your feedback.
Please comment telling me what you think Harry would want to know about his parents that chapter is coming up and right now I don't have much for him to ask so please please comment telling me your ideas. Sorry this note has been long. And the story was short...
~Savanah