Chapter 12

October 16th, 1983
Sirius and Remus's Wedding day.
"Repeat after me: I Sirius Black"
"I Sirius Black"
"Take Remus Lupin as my lawfully wedded husband"
"Take Remus Lupin as my Lawfully wedded husband"
"And promise to love him and cherish him in sickness and health, in good times and bad until death do us part"
"And promise to love him and cherish in in sickness and health, in good times and bad until death do us part"

"Repeat after me: I Remus Lupin "
"I Remus Lupin"
"Take Sirius Black as my lawfully wedded husband"
"Take Sirius Black as my Lawfully wedded husband"
"And promise to love him and cherish him in sickness and health, in good times and bad until death do us part"
"And promise to love him and cherish in in sickness and health, in good times and bad until death do us part"

"I now pronounce you husband and husband"

Remus and Sirius pulled each other into the most passionate kiss anyone had ever seen. It was if no one else was in the room. Minerva could be seen with a few tears in her eyes. After they pulled apart, Harry ran up to his uncles and gave them a big hug. " I love you." He said simply "I love you too." Remus and Sirius said in unison to Harry and then looked at each other.

***

During the reception everyone's as dancing and happy. Sirius and Remus slow danced, Sirius's head sinking into Remus's chest. They didn't need to talk. All they needed was to be there with each other, slowly sinking into each other's arms. And that was enough.

*****
Authors note
Sorry for the short chapter and long time between updates! I've been crazy busy and wasn't sure how I wanted to write this section but I wanted to include it. I'd love to hear your feedback and please vote it helps more people find this story. Thanks for reading!
~Savanah