Chapter 5

Sirius PoV (3rd)
November 12, 1981

The full moon was a day away. Sirius and Remus were thankful that Minerva could take Harry during that time. Remus was a werewolf and his transformations were highly dangerous. Sirius was able to accompany him, though in his animagus form. Sirius could not bear to let Remus go through this painful time alone, so he was glad Harry would be in good hands.

Remus was falling ill due to his lycanthropy, and it just broke Sirius's heart for his boyfriend. He just hated seeing Remus feel so miserable. Remus was to weak to apparate, so the 3 of them would have to take the floo network to Hogsmeade. Remus went straight to the Shrieking Shack, where Sirius would later meet him as Padfoot. But first Sirius had to hike up to Hogwarts to drop off Harry.

This was Harry's 1st time at the castle, so there was some ohing and ahing (some of it was Sirius). They went up to the Transfiguration room to find Professor Minerva McGonagall. Sirius began to say "Harry this is Minerva McGonagall-" "But you can call me Aunt Minnie" Minerva finished. "It's ok you can trust her Harry" Sirius said as he put Harry down. Harry walked over to Minerva, gave her a questioning look, then broke out into a big grin and held his little arms up to Minerva saying "Uppie, Uppie!" Minerva picked Harry up and he gave her one of his famous cuddle hugs.

"Well I best be off. Thank you so much Minnie" said Sirius. "It's still Minerva to you. Your welcome Sirius. Are we going to have fun Harry?" Minerva said. "Yah!" Harry replied. "Bye Bye, Harry. I'll see you tomorrow ok? I love you." Sirius said to his god-son. "Bye Bye Unco Siri. Wuv you!" Harry said with a wave. With that, Sirius left for the Shrieking Shack.