Dream Catcher

(A/N this was a bitch to write, shit didn't save.)

'Leaning in closer, Athena's moans grow more prominent, the junker tracing circles on her thigh with her nail. "Janey.." The gladiator mumbles, the blonde laughs as she pecks and kisses down the smaller woman's neck. Janey's hand lifts up her shirt, caressing her lightly and lovingly. Leaning in again, her mouth opens as the lance assassin whimpers one more time before kissing her.'

"Janey.." Athena whispers in her sleep, catching the said girl.

"Yeah?" The blonde asks, stopping what ever the fuck she was doing and heads to the living room, sitting in the chair facing her.

"Hah-" In a deep voice, she moans quietly.

"Uuhh, 'Thena? Are you..?" Janey says, approaching the woman, wondering why she's making those noises.

'Wait..' Janey says in her head.

'Is she- No, she can't be.' The junker asks herself, now blushing from instinctively knowing the answer.

'She totally is!!' Janey grins in triumph. She stays sat down and listens to the moaning assassin's words.

'Wow, these are not noises I would've expected her to make!' Springs says to herself, thinking about Athena and how she is, who is now making a lot of very crude noises.

The junker finds that amusing, that her antics can cause so much of an eruption in the gladiator and actually take control of her dream. Never in her life would she have thought that Athena would ever call her name.

This fascinated Janey.

-TIME PASSES-

Pursing her lips, Janey gets up but grins like an idiot after listening to the questionable audio regarding the assassin sprawled out across her couch.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The gladiator's dream fades as she wakes from her salacious slumber, but her eyes remain closed. The dream from last night lingers around in her head, playing over and over again, she desperately tries not to think too much about it. But she can't.. The way Janey's hands felt on Athena's body, the intensity of their body warmth and collision, the hot breath against her ear.

It felt so good.

It felt so nice.

It felt so, right.

Finally, opening her eyes, she frantically sits up, catching the attention of the tall mechanic as her long bangs fall against her face, covering her eye again, and helpfully hiding most of her blush.

"Ah! Morning 'Thena!" The blonde junker says brightly, smiling up at her. But not leaving her work space.

"Morning.." She shakily replies, really not wanting to look at the woman's face.

"Sooo~ Did you sleep well?" Janey asks happily, putting down the knife and washing her hands at the sink.

"Yes...." Athena stutters, looking down at her fiddling hands and blushing.

"Did you have any dreams?" She questions deliberately but innocently, eyes shadowed as the lustful glint pierces Athena.

"..." She doesn't respond, and avoids her eyes.

Janey decides to play along and see how long it takes for Athena to spill.

"Are ya hungry? I'm just about to start making some breakfast." The happy junker smiles genuinely to the blushing assassin.