Drinking Game

Athena dresses herself in her usual get-up: red shirt, gray pants, red chest-plate, blah blah blah.

The gladiator wraps her scarf around her thin neck tightly as the junker steps into the room. In her iconic outfit aswell.

(A/N, I seriously cannot think of anything. I apologise)

The two women head into the brothel-lighted bar, Janey holds the door open for Athena, being the kind woman she is. Fast glances make their way to the women, being the a little strange for Janey and Athena to both be at the bar, at the same time. Athena walks in front and being considerate, she looks around for two seats. Her eyes roam round the setting and land themselves on the bar itself. She points to it and looks at Springs for approval, her non-verbal question answered with a quick nod. The gladiator sits herself down first and almost instantly the bartender heads her way towards them.

"What can I get ya~?" Moxxi asks, winking and wiping the counter surface, ridding of the beer spills.

"Uhhh-" The assassin awkwardly says, running her eyes to the drink menu board on the wall in front of her. Her eyes skim the words, none of them really appealing to her, but before she could open her mouth again, the mechanic interrupted.

"Oh hey Moxxi, Athena hasn't tried your new drink!! She has to have one!" Janey beams, answering the bartender's question for the assassin. Janey leans forward onto the counter, smiling, showing her white teeth. Moxxi turns her head towards Springs when her name is said, a subjugated smile runs her lips.

"Do I now?" Athena wryly agrees to this, all while being receptive, she's not quite thinking what the fuck could actually be in that drink.

"Oh and I'll just have a plain beer!" The junker smiles, reverently addressing Moxxi.

"Comin' right up, sugar~" She winks again before turning around, prolonging her seductive tone.

Janey looks back at Athena, grinning like an idiot. Janey knows all too well what's in that drink. 'Moxxi's love potion' alcohol, 'something new, something old, something borrowed and something gold'. The outcomes of this night are extremely unpredictable beyond this point. Janey knows this drink works as she'd had a more than a couple pleasurable nights with a few, no, half of women in Concordia.

The gladiator eases her scarf as it was quite warm in the bar that night, considering that there were more than probably 20 in there. Surprising for Elpis. She feels the soft fabric graze her neck as she moves it, revealing a few small battle scars on her thin white neck. Springs looks over to her, admiring her, staring closely at the marks on the smaller woman's neck. The junker runs a few stories through her head on how Athena might have gotten those scars. A small, cute chuckle escapes her lips as a fairly amusing one passes her mind.

"What are you laughin' at?" Athena asks, knealing her elbow on the counter top and hoisting up her hand to keep her head stable.

"Oh nothin'~" Janey flirts back, smiling at her little sly comment.

Athena raises an eyebrow, all while a small blush floods her cheeks. The situation was parted as a tall beer glass was presented to the assassin and a plain Elpis beer to the junker.

"Here you go~" Moxxi smiles, before walking away to tend to the glasses on the other side of the bar. The CL4P-TPs usually do it, but as usual, her shitty bots don't do their work.

"Thank you?" A question runs from her mouth, not really knowing what to say. As the drink placed infront of her, was fucking purple. 'What the hell is in this?! God this is not like the shit I've seen on Pandora.' She asks herself, as she anxiously throws a glance to the junker. A slight laughable worry in her eyes.