Junker Fucker

(WARNING: This chapter is extremely sexual!! Skip of you don't want to read it!!🔞)

Gradually getting closer to the suburbs of Concordia, the mechanic fumbles her large pockets and pulls a key out, trying to unlock her apartment door, Janey quicky wraps her finger around the right key, and attempts to find the hole in the door lock, all while the assassin's sweet lips are still intertwined with hers, sighs and beating hearts make their way through the neighbourhood.

Janey manages to find the hole (HA), and pushes the key in, twisting her hand they both hear a click come from inside and out. As fast as light, the key is extracted from the door and the handle is turned.

Athena lets out a quick low sigh as Springs is pushed against the metal Dahl door, violently closing it. A noise falls from her captured lips, Athena can't tell if it's a complaint of pain, or a need for repetition. But none the less, the space between them is instantly replaced with each others body mass.

Athena's hand pushes against Janey's clutched one and grabs the cut metal from it. She moves Janey's body with her thigh to get to the door lock, locking it again, (SAFETY FIRST KIDS) Soon after, she drops the key and forces herself closer and closer, almost crushing her with her weight. The junker groans quietly at this but harshly wraps her hand around the assassin's waist, in a mean to pull her closer too. Athena smiles as her body moves in unison with a wave, she bodyrolls against Janey in a dirty way. Another happy moan escapes Janey's throat but vibrates her mouth, she moves her hand from Athena's waist to her ass in a quick movement, then grabbing it tightly, fabric and pretty muscle inbetween her fingers.

Janey manages to push the shorter woman off her and uses her thighs to walk her backwards, she drags Athena across the room to the bedroom. Swaying their hips, they waltz around the room, in a sore attempt to switch places, Athena's thighs hit the side of the couch. The blonde's hands spur into action, happily gliding round that slim waist to pull her back, hips hitting her pelvis. A small groan falls through Athena's mouth, as Janey leads her to the closed door. Thigh inbetween hers, gently rubbing against her growing pleasure, edging her on, literally. Smiling, the gladiator stumbles into the room in a not so elegant way, the mechanic following. In the brief time, they remove their shoes and Athena's armour before resuming to their previous activities.

Janey takes the chance to latch her lips onto Athena's neck, sucking lightly as pretty sounds fill her room. Soft moans and whimpers follow her around and echo through her metal trinkets on the shelves. Their feet pitter patter around on the dark sheet metal floor held together by thick black screws; the sound becomes muffled as the two women reach the gray rug spread out underneath the bed and a little more. Springs pushes Athena onto the edge of the bed and sits on her large lap, straddling her happily. The assassin growls as Janey soon pulls her teeth out and bites down, chewing the skin before it bursts. Happy with what she has, the junker repeats a little lower, the other side, behind her ear.

The taller woman leans back and admires her work before going in for a kiss, lips bombarded together, Janey pulls of Athena's gloves and throws them at the floor, landing on her armour. The gladiator grins and pushes her tongue at Janey's lips before they're greeted and welcomed into her mouth, along with hers.

Athena pushes Janey up with her hips before torso first, Janey is pushed down onto the mattress as the shorter woman crawls on her lithe body. The look in Athena's eye reminds her of a predator waiting for prey, and Janey's breath sharp as her hands reach to touch her. Biting her already bruised lip, she grins.

The assassin scoots up the bed, so that the woman in front of her has her back against the headboard. Athena lifts her head up, eyes matching the older woman's.