Staring and Seduction

Standing beside her, Athena watches Janey teach her how to cook, yet her words would often float above her head. And many times she had been caught staring, and not accidentally. Has Athena really fallen for her?

"-so when you've finished doing the meat, you-" Janey talks, but stops when she realises Athena's eyes are looking down towards something else.

"Are you enjoying your view?" Janey asks, almost frustrated, I mean after all she had been trying to teach the assassin how to cook, but I guess she'd rather look at her ass than to cook.

Athena looks up at Janey, face burning. "S-sorry I-" She blurts, as she's interrupted by the junkers lips on hers. Both shutting her up. And turning her on. Springs yanks her up by her shirt and grins at the harsh redness on her face.

"I'm trying to help you, so I'd appreciate it of you'd stop staring at my rear." Janey laughs, but Athena's puzzled face makes her stop.

"Sorry, did my accent throw you off? What I meant to say was, I'm trying to help y'all, so I'd appreciate it if y'all would stop staring at my ass!" Janey says cheerfully.

"S-sorry.." The blue gladiator shyly states, restraining herself from bursting into a fit of laughter because of how shit Janey's attempts at an accent were.

"Nah, s'okay. I catch most women staring at my rear end when I'm outta my work attire." Springs calmly says as Athena's face reddens more.

"Women?" Athena shakily asks.

"Yep." Janey shot back, stirring the cut meat in the pan along with a different breed of bloodfruit. They return to their positions, and Athena is actually listening this time.

-20 MINUTES LATER-

"And that's how you make a kraggon bloodfruit stir fry using Dahl rations!" Springs smiles, holding the two white plates in her hand with the cooking contents in. Athena stares at the pan remaining the food.

'She's so sweet..' The blue assassin says to herself.

"Hah, little buggar's gotta eat, am I right?" Janey laughs, nudging Athena and walking into the living room. "Hey, 'Thena!! Can you get us some cutlery please, oh and some cups too!" Springs asks, popping her head up before starting a search party for the TV remote.

'Cups and cutlery, where are those fuckers..?'

Opening various cupboards, Athena strains her pretty blue eyes looking for the cups. She'd found the cutlery in an obvious draw, they're resting on the counter.

"Aha! Gotcha!" Athena yells in triumph, opening the highest cupboard, spotting a variety of cups and glasses.

'Shit.' She angrily stresses, 'Of course they're on the highest fucking shelf!'

Stretching, the small assassin reaches out for the cups. "Nnng!!" She frustratedly groans.

"Need a little help?" Janey laughs, looking at Athena's pitiful attempts, as she steps foot into the kitchen.

Athena doesn't respond but is greeted by her help anyway.

Springs soars out her arms in reach for the glass, muscles straining at the sudden movement. The gladiator just stares in awe, her glistening muscles, her long neck, her sexy stomach scar and her abs, my god her abs. Every time Athena saw them, she shivers just thinking about them.