Kim's crush

(Kim G!P)

Kim's POV

Me and Kanya broke up after we had our last little girl. I have a really big crush on one of my friends. Her name is Y/n. She is great with North, Saint, and Chicago. North and Saint are at a sleep over and Chicago is staying at my mom's house.

Y/n is staying over at my house with me. We are in my room and Y/n was sitting infront of me on the bed. I bit my lip. Y/n is really cute. I like her a lot.

She has been my crush for the longest time. Y/n is just everything I ever wanted. Y/n looked at me and smiled at me. She crawled up to me and smiled. "Hi beautiful." I said. "Hi." She said. She smiled at me. I kissed her. She kissed me back. we pulled apart.

I put my hand on her ass and she blushed a bit. We rolled over and Y/n was on her back. I kissed down Y/n's neck down to her chest. "That feels so good Kimmy." She said. "Your about to feel a lot better Y/n." I said.

~The next day~

I woke up to my phone ringing. I got my phone. I am still inside Y/n. "Hello?" I asked. "Kim where are you?" I heard Khloe asked. "In bed at home." I said as I pulled out of Y/n. Y/n moved a bit.

"With who case I see someone else's car." Khloe said. "I am with Y/n." I said as I got changed into some cloths.