possessive

(G!P Kim)

Kim's POV

Lately all my sisters have been asking my girlfriend for help around there homes or just help doing things like fix there car. Y/n is MY girlfriend. I watched as Y/n fixed Khloe's car. Y/n looks so sexy in her tank top and riped jeans.

After Y/n was done we when inside. Khloe thanked Y/n and gave her a cookie. "Babe." I said poking her side. "Yes." She said. "Babe give me half." I said. She gave me half of it. Soon my other sisters came in. "Come on." I said.

I pulled Y/n out of the house and to the car. We started our way back to the house. I smiled a bit. Once we got home I took Y/n to our room the kids are staying at my mom's place. I smiled a bit.

We got on the bed I took of her clothing to see that she is wearing a black lace bra and underwear. I smiled a bit. "You look so beutiful baby." I said. I took off my clothing with the help of Y/n. I smiled a bit. This will be fun.

~The next day~

I woke up to the smell of food. I got up and when to the kitchen as where Y/n is in a large shirt and shorts. I smiled a bit. "Hey babe. That was fun last night." I said. "I love the little trick you did." She said.

Kardashians imagine (book 3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara