My love

Kourtney's POV

I am with my girlfriend Y/n L/n. She is holding Reign. Reign, Penelope and Mason love her. She helps put them to bed and reads to them. My mom has not met Y/n. But tonight she is. My family is coming over soon.

"Hey babe can you help with dinner?" I asked her. "Yeah let me put Reign down." She said. "Ok babe." I said. After she did that she helped me finish up dinner. We heard the door bell ring. Penelope and Mason smiled. "Who can that be Penelope and Mason? Lets go see." Y/n said smiling.

I smiled as the two when to the door. I put dinner on the table. "Hi I am Y/n." I heard my girlfriend say. "Hi Y/n." I heard Kylie and Tyga say. They walked in. "Hey guys." I said. They smiled at me.

Y/n and the kids are in the living room. Reign is in his walker and Penelope is playing with her things and Mason is play with Y/n. "There is my little bunny rabit." Y/n said and tickled him. I smiled at them as I watched them.

"My love pleace get the kids ready for dinner. The reast of my family is coming." I said. "Ok baby doll." She said. "Ok my little pack of rabbits time to get washed up for dinner." She said. Penelope and Mason when to the bathroom and Y/n cleaned up Reign. Y/n put him in his high chair.

Soon the others came. "Guys this is Y/n my girlfriend." I said. "So your the one that makes her so happy?" Kim said. "Shut up Kim." I said. North, and Saint ran over to Y/n. "Hi little ones." Y/n said to them.