The unknown daughter of Kim kardashian

Kim's POV

17 years ago I had a little girl named Y/n. I never told anyone about her. I did not even tell my family. Y/n is very sweet and kind. Her sisters and brother love her. "Mom can I go out with some friends?" Y/n asked.

"Yes I did mom." She said. Soon Kanya walked in. "You can go." I said. She nodded. "Hey Kanya." Y/n said. "Hey Y/n." He said. She gave him a quick hug and left. "Babe when are you going to tell your family about Y/n?" Kanya asked.

"I don't know babe soon." I said. Kanya nodded and left. I don't know how to tell my family about my daughter Y/n. "Oh boy." I said to myself. I walked to my room and looked for my phone. Where is my phone? "Oh there it is." I said

I called my family to tell them to come over for dinner and I have something to tell them. About 3 hours later Y/n came back. "Mom!" Y/n called. "Yes babe." I said. "Here." She said giving me a box. "Its not my birthday." I said. "Just open it mom." She said and smiled.

"I wonder what it is." I said and opened the box. When I did it was that neckless I always wanted. "Awe your so sweet y/n." I said. I hugged her. She hugged me back. "Y/n look you are meting my family." I said.

Y/n nodded. A few hours later my sisters and mom came. Y/n, North and Saint where reading in the living room. "You wearing make up?" Saint asked.  Y/n looked at him. "No make up on." Y/n said. Saint and North gave Y/n a kiss. "Awe." Y/n said.

"Kim who is that?" Kylie asked. "That is my daughter Y/n." I said. "Did you adopt her?" Mom asked. "No Mom did not adopt me." Y/n said holding North and Saint. "You had a baby and not told us?" Mom asked me.

"Mom knows how you guys can get. So she did not tell you guys." Y/n said and gave me North. "What do you mean?" Mom asked. "You guys are loud. I don't like that. I was born 3 months early." Y/n said. "We are not loud!" Khloe said.