club

(G!P Kylie)

Kylie's POV

Me and Y/n are at a club with my sisters and who they are dating. People keep looking and saying something about my  girlfriends ass. This is really pissing me off. Me and my girlfriend are at a table when a guy walks up.

"Hello sweetheart, I couldn't help but notice that you have a sweet ass." He said. "Sorry I have a girlfriend and she has a bigger dick then yours." Y/n said. "What ever man." He said and walked off. Soon Y/n pulled me onto the dance floor.

We damced together me behind her. I had my arms around her. I smiled a bit. But people still keep looking and talking. "Y/n we are going home get your things." I said. "Why I was having fun!" She said. "I don't care case I am fucking you tonight." I said.

We got our things. "Where are you guys going?" Khloe asked. "Home." I said. Khloe nodded and me and Y/n when to the car. We had to go throw a sea of camera's. Y/n almost fell. I got her. "Your fine babe." I said. We got into the car.

Soon we got home. I took Y/n to our room. I took off her shirt and skirt. Dayem she has better tittys then me. I smiled feeling my self getting hard I took off my clothing and took off my boxers. I took off her underwear. I smiled. This is going to be fun.