Being the baby sister

Your POV

I am the baby sister in the Kardashain Jenner family. I am 16 years old. I am always looked over or forgotten. I did not eat for 2 weeks before and no one noticed. I just turned 16 and no one noticed that. You know that hurt alot.

I am sitting in my room watching YouTube. I have friends but they are all males and they have practice. I just want to spend time with my family. I walked down stairs to get my things case I am going to see a movie. "Hey Y/n." Kim said.

I looked at her then left out of the room. "What's up with her?" Khloe asked. "Y/n get your 15 year old self in here." Mom said. She got my age wrong so I just left out the house and to the movie's. I met up with some friends on the way.

Khloe's POV

I looked at my phone at the date. "Mom she is not 15 years old anymore. She is 16 now." I said. "No she is not." Mom said. "Mom her birthday was last week. And we have not seen her for long periods of time."

"Yeah I checked the tapes and it is true." Kim said. "So we forgot her birthday and that she lives here?" Mom asked. Me and Kim nodded. "We need to make it up to her." Mom said. "But how we know nothing about her." I said. "That is true." Kim said.