Your there sister and you are singing on TV

Kim's POV

Lately Y/n has bee spending less time with me, our sister's and Rob and her brothers. Y/n is a calm and chile. She has more Instagram followers then the whole family. She is pretty cool, but I am never gone on her page before.

Me, Khloe, Kylie and Kendell are at mom's house. I am watching TV with my sisters. Then Y/n showed up on the TV. "Wait what?" I asked. "Here is Y/n singing her hit song with Normani Love lies." The man said. "Y/n can sing?" Kendell asked. "Shut up and lets see." I said.

"Well dayem. She can sing." Khloe said. "Who can sing?" Mom asked walking in. "Y/n can sing." I said and showed her. "Wow. My little girl can sing." Mom said after watching the video. Soon Y/n called. I picked up."Hey Kimmy." She said.

"Hey Y/n." I said. "Wassup?" I asked her. "Nothing much. Wassup with you?" She said. "Nothing much just hanging out with our sisters. "Ok tell them I say hi." She said. I told them. "Hey Y/n!" They said very loudly. Y/n laughed a bit I did too.

"Well you still on for lunch at 1?" She asked. I looked at the clock it was 12:29pm. "Yeah I am. I will meet you there." I said getting my things. "Ok see you there." She said and hung up. "See you guys later, I have to go!" I said.