Girl Meets World

Sabrina's POV

First Day On Set

"And that's a wrap everyone! Congrats we've just officially filmed the first episode of Girl Meets World!" The director announced once we all finished our lines.

"Great!" I smiled, checking my watch to see that it was only 6 pm. Great I could stop by Liyah's house.

"Sab!" Rowan called from her dressing room.

"Coming love!" I replied, grabbing my phone and purse I've brought and closed the door to my own dressing room.

"What's up Row?" I asked, opening up her door that was connected to my room.

"Hey! I want you to meet our other co-stars." She smiled, standing up from her seat.

"I already did in our episode not too long ago." I chuckled.

"No! Properly actually talk and get to know them." She smiled, opening up her connecting door and walked into Corey's (Farkle's) dressing room.

"What's up Rowan?" He smiled, standing up to hug her.

"Hey Corey where is everyone else? We just wanted to stop by and say hi." She explained.

"They're all next door in Peyton's (Lucas') room." He said pointing to the door at the end of his room.

"Be right back Sab." She said walking towards the door, leaving me alone with Corey.

We've only just met today so this is a bit awkward.

"Nice to meet you Corey, how do you like the show so far?" I smiled, trying to break the silence.

"Great everyone is really nice. I'm looking forward to this year." He smiled at me.

"Me too." I nodded, agreeing.

"Alright I've got the two other boys!" Rowan called, entering the room with Peyton and Uriah (Uncle Josh aka Uncle Boing) following her in.

I looked at Uriah wide eyed because I'm not doing an episode with him until tomorrow, but I've met him the first day Shawn and I stopped by the set.

"Hi Sabrina looking forward to shooting with you tomorrow." Uriah smiled at me, giving me a hug.

He's very cute, he definitely is Uncle Boing.

"Same here!" I smiled, pulling away.

"Alright so I just wanted all five of us to talk and get to know each other a bit because we'll be working with one another for a few years." Rowan spoke up.

"I'm down." Peyton nodded, sitting on the couch next to Corey.

"Alright let's talk then." Uriah nodded, sitting on a chair that is big enough to fit two people.

"Are you joining Sab?" He asked me, patting the spot next to him.

"Of course." I nodded, sitting next to him while Rowan sat next to Peyton.

"So why did you guys shoot for the acting industry?" Corey started off.

2 Hours Later

"Alright for real people! I've got to get home it's now 9 pm and I want to stop by Shawn's house!" I laughed after Uriah made a joke that cracked everyone up.

"Okay Sab you're gonna be alright driving?" Peyton asked me as I stood up from my seat.

"It's not like I drank anything Peyton." I pointed out, grabbing my purse off of the counter.