The Ellen Show

Sabrina's POV

"Sabrina!" Hayes yelled from the back seat, making me jump.

"What's up your bum?" I asked, making everyone else in the car laugh.

A few weeks ago after Aaliyah and Hayes' argument after a long discussion and time they both thankfully forgave each other. Now they're in a place where I've never seen both of them so happy together.

"Your phone is ringing you dummy." Hayes rolled his eyes, passing me my phone.

"Oh thanks wait why'd you have my phone?" I asked.

"Matthew and I were filling up your camera roll with selfies and pictures of a sleeping Shawn." Hayes grinned shamelessly, making me glance down at the boys in the backseat.

"Classic Hayes." I laughed before answering my phone.

"Hello Sabrina speaking." I smiled, facing the front again with Aaliyah driving us through the busy streets.

"Hi Sabrina! This is Jeannie from the Ellen Show. We were wondering if you and Shawn Mendes are available for an interview with Ellen this Friday?" A very sweet voice spoke through the other line, making my eyes grow wide.

"Wow! We wouldn't miss it for the world, thank you so much for inviting us!" I smiled.

"Of course hon! Great I'll let Ellen know, we'll see you both soon. Bye and have a great rest for your day." She replied before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Matthew asked from the back seat.

"The Ellen Degeneres Show!" I squealed, making everyone in the car gasp.

"What?!" Liyah asked.

"I'm not surprised, Ellen loves Shawn of course she'd want to meet Sabrina too." Matthew smirked.

"What are the odds?" I chuckled.

"Why are you people so loud?!" Shawn groaned from his seat, resting his head on Matt's shoulder.

"Don't be a grump Mendes." I smirked, turning around to see him already glaring at me.

"Sabrina Carpenter I am trying to sleep, our concert was last night and I'm a wreck. Sorry for being so tired." He rolled his eyes, closing them once again and covered his face with his hoodie.

"Snap snap." I laughed at him, turning back around.

I know he didn't mean it he gets like this when he's tried it's normal for us.

"Damn Sab you've got a sassy Mendes on your hands." Matt chuckled at the commotion.

"Well I get used to it I'm exactly that way when I'm tired too." I laughed, Aaliyah quickly agreeing.

"It's true I've seen both Shawn and Sabrina cranky. It's annoying but very entertaining." She nodded, making a left turn.

"Yeah I've seen Shawn grumpy before when he was tired. Once he got so annoyed with me he took off his shoe threw it at me and then just left!" Hayes spoke up, making the whole car fill up with laughter.

"Something all of us would do!" Liyah added before parking in front of our favorite diner.

They have the best fries and the nicest employees here.

"Alright people lets eat!" Liyah smiled, taking her keys out of the ignition.

"Hayes can you wake Shawn up please?" Liyah asked him as she got out.

"Why me Aaliyah?" He groaned.

"You're the one sitting next to him." She pointed out.

"But he'll probably yell at me or even worse smack me!" Hayes protested.